GDT: Golden Knights Rookies vs Kings Rookies Continued | 1:00 PM

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I haven't even seen him.

I've been looking for him. He's basically bumbling out there. Honestly in a collection of observations of his play...I question if his stock was truly deserving of a 6th overall selection. He looks to be at least two more years away if not three.

He seems to be a smart and poised player but the execution of almost everything he does is underwhelming.

It's a stark contrast to a guy who seems to be a lock to at least be an effective player like Brannstrom. Even Suzuki inspires more confidence in the way he plays.

Gotta be hard for ducks fans and players alike to shed the habit of blaming the refs for everything :sarcasm:

There will be no shortage of that.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
5402fc7a8d9be05144984b3cba7a840f6d747fba5ab57c47896aebb54107bc28.jpg

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Why do I pay for NHL.com?

Living near LA, I understand I will blocked for Ducks and Kinks games. I could care less.

After entering in my zip code, I see that I will be also blocked for future Knights games. Geez. I hope that is an error.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Why do I pay for NHL.com?

Living near LA, I understand I will blocked for Ducks and Kinks games. I could care less.

After entering in my zip code, I see that I will be also blocked for future Knights games. Geez. I hope that is an error.

If you're in the southern part of the Central Valley, it's not a mistake.

However, if you're referring to this game, I think it's a Kings decision to only make it available wherever they decided to make it available.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad