Hutton - Pachal

Thompson

Hill

dying-dead.gif

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Don’t think Zaitsev deserved to sit. Don’t think Reese Johnson brings stuff Entwistle can.

Glad Donato is off Bedards line, should be Reichel on it though. He’s not a center.
Rightly or wrongly LuRich is definitely going with a heavier lineup against a very physical Vegas team.

Zaitsev has been downright competent his last two starts though.

Reactions: TLEH

TheOne

Jun 15, 2023
I appreciate LuRich's incremental changes. Actually seeing things play out than line blendering it.
There does seem to be a deliberate-ness and patience to his moves, which I'm happy to see. It keeps the pressure on the players low and allows the lines to cook a bit and see what flavors it produces. So far this team has looked competitive in its losses mostly, so we're on the right track this season. Every game is still exciting to watch, and they give me hopes and dreams for the coming years. Still waiting for Bedard to completely pop off, but I doubt it'll be against VGK, unfortunately...

Reactions: Muffinalt and jls24

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
One thing that will help Bedard is the second line change Richardson will have. Bedard has faced the top pairing of each team every game he's been in so far. Richardson can now throw Bedard in there against the other team's bottom pairing guys since they'll be at home more.

giza

Jul 19, 2011
This has just been a brutal schedule......5 games on the road, 4 against potential Cup contenders and then you come home with no practice and play the defending SC Champs on your home opener....if the Hawks can be 3-5 coming out of their first 8 games, I would consider that impressive.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
This has just been a brutal schedule......5 games on the road, 4 against potential Cup contenders and then you come home with no practice and play the defending SC Champs on your home opener....if the Hawks can be 3-5 coming out of their first 8 games, I would consider that impressive.
Doesn’t really get any better. Arizona is the worst team they play until like end of November.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Bedlam being tossed into the fire with a road trip through four major NHL markets and then hosting the defending champs at home.

Get some points tonight, buddy.

TheOne

Jun 15, 2023
So Hill is the projected starter for VGK, .951 SV%, 1.31 GAA. Soderblom for CHI .956 SV%, 1.51 GAA. Could tonight be a battle of the tendies? Hoping Soda could maybe steal us a win, or at least keep it close enough to force OT 🤞 VGK PP is rocking at 24%. Staying out of the box is gonna be absolutely critical to having a chance against them.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Your friendly Bruins fan here, hoping you guys get a win. Especially against the Knights whom I f***ing hate.

I also wanted to let some of you know Mitchell is playing tonight for us...and if you were one of the users I had a fun interaction about him on here, well...pray for us lol

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Your friendly Bruins fan here, hoping you guys get a win. Especially against the Knights whom I f***ing hate.

I also wanted to let some of you know Mitchell is playing tonight for us...and if you were one of the users I had a fun interaction about him on here, well...pray for us lol
Gulp. I don't think there could be a worse fit than Ian Mitchell playing for the Bruins.

Reactions: Mione134
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad