Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Like the Rock says "IT DOESNT MATTER!!"

Votes: 42 68.9%

• Total voters

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
title says it all, who do you want next and why

i voted vancouver because i think we have unfinished business with them. all the regular season nonsense early in the season propped up a fake team and i want the oilers to stomp them out in 5 games.

Reactions: bellagiobob

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
I’m okay with either. If Canucks lose to Nashville it will be funny. Getting a chance at revenge would also be cool.

I do think an Oilers vs Canucks series would be way more exciting for better or worse.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Hope the Canucks/Preds series goes 7. Otherwise I don’t think it matters.

I know the Canucks have had our number and we’ve had the Preds number. But I think we match up fine against either.

Ultimately I think the toughest matchup will be whoever comes out of the Central. If we couldn’t beat either one of these two teams we weren’t going to beat the team coming out of the other division. IMO

Slats432

Jun 2, 2002
hockeypedia.com
rocksays.gif

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
I want the Predators not because I'm afraid of the Nucks in any way, but I would like their cabal of absolute f***ing moron fans to not get the satisfaction of even winning a series.

Karma is a bitch, and they have a ton of it coming to them.
The only downside to Toronto and or Vancouver getting knocked out is all we will hear for a year is they were missing Matthews/Demko.

Not too worried about the Toronto side, but I know too many damn Nucks fans :laugh:

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Doesn't really matter to me, both are good teams. I think we match up well against either of them, but I think we matchup a bit better against the Preds. The bonus of the Canucks losing in the first round while choking away a 3-1 series lead is just too good to pass up. But I am also fine playing the Cucks, think it would be the better series entertainment wise, and would generate more interest thruout the country.

UpHere

Feelin' it
Jun 16, 2009
Neither team is scary at all, I would rather face Vancouver because it would be a spectacle.
Im the opposite - if nashville wins, hopefully the more annoying vancouver posters take a break and go outside for the spring - not sure if i could handle a series of three on zero... although if we whup them it may be worth it - but then his excuses... yeah, go preds

Took a pill in Sbisa

2showToffoliIwascool
Apr 23, 2004
Australia
Pretty easy answer

One team we light up every time we face them and Draisaitl has like more than a goal per game against

One team we lost all of our games against this year and finished much higher than the other team.

Can't see any argument to choose Vancouver.

But for the record neither team scares me too much.

Reactions: CornKicker

jukon

NHL Point Leader
Mar 17, 2011
Pretty easy answer

One team we light up every time we face them and Draisaitl has like more than a goal per game against

One team we lost all of our games against this year and finished much higher than the other team.

Can't see any argument to choose Vancouver.

But for the record neither team scares me too much.

I wonder what playoff Draisaitl would do against Nashville.

Reactions: CornKicker and LTIR

suddeninterest

Aug 19, 2014
If Skinner plays through the playoffs like he did last series this team can win it all. If we get through next round, round 3 will be an awesome series against one of Dallas, Avs or Vegas.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
I was going to say "hoping for Vancouver because goalie" but Saros has been worse than all VAN scrubs in net.

If Skinner plays through the playoffs like he did last series this team can win it all. If we get through next round, round 3 will be an awesome series against one of Dallas, Avs or Vegas.
Avs will likely sweep us again so hopefully we play Dallas or Vegas if we get to RD 3.
Jets were a damn good team that the Avs just brushed aside.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad