U18: Gold and Bronze!

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Gonna be tough to swallow for USNDTP if this ends on the 4 on 3. Little surprised by the call but that’s IIHF. Heck of a game regardless. Great response from the Americans after a pretty brutal second period.

Seiza

Feb 28, 2002
Sweden
Gonna be tough to swallow for USNDTP if this ends on the 4 on 3. Little surprised by the call but that’s IIHF. Heck of a game regardless. Great response from the Americans after a pretty brutal second period.
I'm a bit biased of course, but that was a clear tripping IMO. Stick between the legs. Unnecessary, but nonetheless it's a pretty clear 2 minutes.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
I'm a bit biased of course, but that was a clear tripping IMO. Stick between the legs. Unnecessary, but nonetheless it's a pretty clear 2 minutes.
I agree. Both calls were fine. If you are gonna call one, you have to call the other.

Reactions: Seiza

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
The better question is, if the US kills of the penetly but there isn't a whistle. Are Sweden allowed to have 4 men on the ice until the whistle blows?
Yes, the U.S. player will come out and it will be 4 on 4 until a whistle.

I am sure Sweden knew they should NOT sit back in the 3rd but it's amazing how teams cannot help themselves.

Reactions: Hierso

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Reset the clock, please.

I hate the big ice.

The puck always seems like it is a million miles from the net.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad