U18: Gold and Bronze!

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Isn't Skoda that silly car?

Get yourself educated! We were making cars before Ford and I'd still take a Skoda over a Ford!

Seriously though, they are actually a good manufacturer. Probably in the Kia and Hyundai tear... on a secondary note, those companies have ties to the Czechs as well!

Reactions: ORRFForever

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
"Okay I will !!!!" - because you're a mod. :)
Do it because I'm a proud Czech and will not take slander towards Skoda's.lol

Funny side note.. when things go to shit in Czech, a common expression is that it was a 'skoda'... never really sure if that is a reference to the car or not.haha

FTR.. I do really like Skodas.

VW makes them.. Audi is a higher end VW and Skoda is a slightly lower end VW IMO. Great cars!

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
I always see them at European IIHF events - in the corners of the arena. I always thought they were some kind of Soviet car but now I know the TRUTH...

1682898764271.png

• Haha
Reactions: Czechboy

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Isn't Skoda that silly car?
Those cars are sturdy as f*** my mother has one thats over 20 years old with a shit-ton of miles on the odometer and there is barely an issue. However it is not very comfortable to drive. But it runs like a clock.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Mental note: thread ban Orr from the worlds and world Juniors.lol
Won't be the first time. ;)

Those cars are sturdy as f*** my mother has one thats over 20 years old with a shit-ton of miles on the odometer and there is barely an issue. However it is not very comfortable to drive. But it runs like a clock.
You need to love your mother MORE than that. Get her a new car !!!!

• Haha

Tuoppi

Sep 9, 2016
Pori
Skodas had a reputation of being crappy cars but they have improved. They have even beaten Volkswagen in reliability. There have been lots of Ladas and Skodas in my family back in the day. Lada was the best selling car in Finland I think in the 80s. Now its Toyota and you rarely see Ladas.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad