God of War – PC (January 14th)

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
This doesn't really interest me unless they add some extra graphics options, which if horizon is any indication they won't, but it's nice to see it have a PC port.

Mikeaveli

Sep 25, 2013
Edmonton, AB
Meh. Played it on PS4 for a few hours and while yeah obviously 30 FPS was very annoying the game itself just wasn't interesting to me. This is a pass for me.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
Meh. Played it on PS4 for a few hours and while yeah obviously 30 FPS was very annoying the game itself just wasn't interesting to me. This is a pass for me.
I totally agree, the game was very overrated. Theres was like 3 interesting boss fights.

Reactions: Mikeaveli

Tonneau

May 15, 2017
Montreal
I'm currently playing it on PS5 on GMGOW difficulty. It got a lot easier, but holy shit was it hard at the beginning. I'm just too damn stubborn to quit.

It's decent, but incredibly overrated.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Pretty disappointed that it's GoW they're porting. I want Bloodborne (and demon souls) on PC. Hate playing anything on my PS4. I want PC graphics, load times and refresh rates.

Mikeaveli

Sep 25, 2013
Edmonton, AB
Pretty disappointed that it's GoW they're porting. I want Bloodborne (and demon souls) on PC. Hate playing anything on my PS4. I want PC graphics, load times and refresh rates.
Demon's Souls was mentioned in the GeForce Now leaks along with God of War so that is likely coming up. Not to mention Sony's f*** up in the reveal where they initially announced it for PC lol. Bloodborne wasn't mentioned so I don't think that is on the way any time soon.

Reactions: Andrei79

Frankie Spankie

Feb 22, 2009
Dorchester, MA
Neat, God of War was one of the very few Playstation exclusives I was interested in. I just never wanted to buy a Playstation just for a couple games. It'll be pretty fun getting to finally play it on PC. Although still going to wait for a sale at this point. I know it's just getting ported but I don't feel like paying $50 for a game that has been out for a few years now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad