We should play the game, “Is it Seider, Sunny, or Andrew W.K?”

I’ll start.

AD616459-2454-4F93-98BB-64E48C4DF62D.jpeg

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
Wut ? No …

8-2-3 w three gooseeggs

Please try harder next time

Ned was 7-3-3 last year at the end of November and with an almost identical save percentage to what Husso has right now(Ned had .923 Husso has .922)

here's a link to the NHL's own website as a source:

that trying hard enough for you or would you also like an itemized list of individual games?

Reactions: name and Sentinel

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Ned was 7-3-3 last year at the end of November and with an almost identical save percentage to what Husso has right now(Ned had .923 Husso has .922)

here's a link to the NHL's own website as a source:

that trying hard enough for you or would you also like an itemized list of individual games?

No, try harder please! I need triple facts, and then triple backup facts to prove those initial facts!

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Seider has been looking a lot better to me the past 3-4 games, as has Rasmussen. I am not getting too amped about this team right now, because our schedule has been pretty easy, and we are going to start facing tougher teams more in the near future, after Friday's game that is.

Hronek is on quite a roll lately and digging the handlebar moustache!

Snuggs

Jun 24, 2018
Husso probably has Yzerman thinking about Dangling Cossa?
whoa whoa whoa I wouldn't go that far yet. No reason to not have both next year or whatever, Neds looks on the fritz.

Been saying since the offseason. Red Wings are that fringe playoff team now. Not a real fire-work but some kind of party popper/noise maker! They aren't too many players off... AN They'll get Vrana/Fabbri at some point this year(i think) and they'll feel like additions without making any real moves. ( They have picks/money/players/etc to make moves if needed)

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve Yzerlland
Oct 18, 2006
Seider has been looking a lot better to me the past 3-4 games, as has Rasmussen. I am not getting too amped about this team right now, because our schedule has been pretty easy, and we are going to start facing tougher teams more in the near future, after Friday's game that is.

Seider’s play had definitely improved, he’s playing a lot more physical lately which has helped. Ras has been great all season IMO, another great game from him last night.

Hronek’s confidence is just so high, it’s crazy. Maatta has been the perfect partner.

Reactions: Realgud

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl

Yeah I think most of us are just getting the joy out of our system before a potential disaster of a December. Gotta take them positives when ya can.

Reactions: Oddbob

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
2021-22 season Greiss + Ned
Ned after 13 games.

1669307895153.png

2022-23 season Husso + Ned
Husso after 13 games.

1669307823363.png

Husso is much better, real 2.36 GAA vs. 2.74 xGA.

Ned was just slightly better than his xGA he faced. Real 2.76 GAA vs. 2.83 xGA. Would be nice for him to find that form again. He has been abysmal at this season. Worse than at Greiss last year.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
whoa whoa whoa I wouldn't go that far yet. No reason to not have both next year or whatever, Neds looks on the fritz.

Been saying since the offseason. Red Wings are that fringe playoff team now. Not a real fire-work but some kind of party popper/noise maker! They aren't too many players off... AN They'll get Vrana/Fabbri at some point this year(i think) and they'll feel like additions without making any real moves. ( They have picks/money/players/etc to make moves if needed)

Berggren - Veleno - Fabbri/Vrana could be realgud.

Soderblom back to GR. Suter, Zadina and/or Erne traded for an upgrade on 3rd pair RD and this team looks less like a playoff pretender and more like a legit threat.

Reactions: Snuggs

Snuggs

Jun 24, 2018
Berggren - Veleno - Fabbri/Vrana could be realgud.

Soderblom back to GR. Suter, Zadina and/or Erne traded for an upgrade on 3rd pair RD and this team looks less like a playoff pretender and more like a legit threat.
Mark Pysyk "Could" even be that guy for free. He had Achillies surgery and probably shouldn't expect him till around February at the earliest, (IMO). He, imo, was better than Lindstrom/Walman/Oseterle so... that's a small upgrade(idk how impactful or relevant now with his injury). Hagg was doing his best. Edvinsson "Could" also play himself into a situation/role here.

They need to keep playing well with this core they have on the ice now. Injuries have put this team into a position where when guys return mid season/late season they'll feel like free additions vs being on the team all along, especially Vrana.

Yzerman could legitimately do nothing, or even sell on a guys like Neds/Zadina/Erne/Lindstrom and the team still get better.

Last edited:

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
Mark Pysyk "Could" even be that guy for free. He had Achillies surgery and probably shouldn't expect him till around February at the earliest, (IMO). He, imo, was better than Lindstrom/Walman/Oseterle so... that's a small upgrade(idk how impactful or relevant now with his injury). Hagg was doing his best. Edvinsson "Could" also play himself into a situation/role here.

They need to keep playing well with this core they have on the ice now. Injuries have put this team into a position where when guys return mid season/late season they'll feel like free additions vs being on the team all along, especially Vrana.

Yzerman could legitimately do nothing, or even sell on a guys like Neds/Zadina/Erne/Lindstrom and the team still get better.

Psysk reinjured his Achilles. We won’t see him for a while.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad