Post-Game Talk: Goaltending is playoff ready, powerplay is not. Panthers 4-0 over CBJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
I have a theme going. Another meaningless game. I think this would be a good time to get Okposo in, and Lorentz (if he's still alive). Bjornfoot maybe too lol? Bob is starting. Just no injuries. Erik Gudbranson Blue Steels/60 through the roof. RIP Coyotes.

Reactions: harv33173

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
I would sit our star 2nd liner, Cuzzy

Is round game 1 gonna be post game all the way to post post post post post post post post game

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
I'd like to see Mikkola, Kuli, Montour have a good run the rest of the way. Montour has had pretty disappointing stretches this year, Kulikov just makes insane mistakes randomly, and low key I think Mikkola has been the worst of the main 6 the 2nd half, he's really slowed down after looking fantastic.

Reactions: Idiot Stick

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
I'd like to see Mikkola, Kuli, Montour have a good run the rest of the way. Montour has had pretty disappointing stretches this year, Kulikov just makes insane mistakes randomly, and low key I think Mikkola has been the worst of the main 6 the 2nd half, he's really slowed down after looking fantastic.

Probably has a lot to do with Montour being dog right along with him

They make inexplicably horrible decisions. Both being on the same side, below the net, or whatever random bull jive they come up with.

And you may or may not buy into it, but I think Montour started selling out for numbers when Forsling got extended

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Probably has a lot to do with Montour being dog right along with him

They make inexplicably horrible decisions. Both being on the same side, below the net, or whatever random bull jive they come up with.

And you may or may not buy into it, but I think Montour started selling out for numbers when Forsling got extended

Wouldn't shock me if he sold out regardless of Forsling as he was coming off a 0.9 PPG season with questionable defensive abilities and this year was looking like back to a 0.5 PPG defenseman with questionable defensive abilities.

At 30, this was his last shot at a huge payday, unless he wanted to role the dice on a 1 year rebound deal and try again at 31.

Last Rat Standing

May 26, 2016
South Florida
My very early speculation of what the Panthers first round schedule will look like:

Saturday 20th home.
Monday 22nd home.
Thursday 25 at Toronto.
Saturday 27 At Toronto to finish off the sweep.

Florida then moves on to round 2.

I thought that it started Monday then saw that it was recent moved up two days. Hope G1 js Sunday and G2 Tuesday since I work my second job in the evening but I'll be able to either go to or watch if it's these days since I'll be off

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I thought that it started Monday then saw that it was recent moved up two days. Hope G1 js Sunday and G2 Tuesday since I work my second job in the evening but I'll be able to either go to or watch if it's these days since I'll be off
If the Panthers play Toronto, the NHL always makes every accommodation to make sure they play on Saturdays.

Reactions: harv33173

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
1712854435339.png
1712854516016.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events