IMG_4176.jpeg

IMG_4177.jpeg

IMG_4178.jpeg

IMG_4185.gif

IMG_4179.jpeg

IMG_4189.gif

IMG_4180.jpeg

IMG_4186.gif

I’ll try to update the lines and goalies later in the day.

Attachments

• IMG_4174.gif
    IMG_4174.gif
    463.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4183.gif
    IMG_4183.gif
    355.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4184.jpeg
    IMG_4184.jpeg
    22.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
10 game win streak was huge. Back in the playoffs and threatening for top 3 or better is huge. Beating the Leaf’s would be a nice cherry on top.

Get it done boys. For the 2 points and the hilarity of it.

94 Oil Drops

McHy is the new McDrai.
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
I hate this match up. We usually play really bad against the Leafs. I suppose last year was an exception when they visited us. Hopefully we can beat em again. Win or lose, it's been an awesome winning streak though.

Reactions: Duke74

Despote

Mar 21, 2023
What's the all-time winning streak record? Let's gun for that, f*** the Leafs.

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
The trend is your friend and the trends will continue tonight. Oilers go to +11 and the leafs to -4.

Oh and Connor asked for a 10 game win streak for his birthday. MTL was the 1st of 10.

Reactions: Oilhawks

JarvisFunk

Apr 1, 2012
Saskatoon
I hate this match up. We usually play really bad against the Leafs. I suppose last year was an exception when they visited us. Hopefully we can beat em again. Win or lose, it's been an awesome winning streak though.
We've played them much better since the embarrassment that was the Canadian division 3 L's in a row against them.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Is cloud still under the weather? team could use his speed again. Kane is not a top 6 player right now. Lol

Thomas Tatar

Is cloud still under the weather? team could use his speed again. Kane is not a top 6 player right now. Lol
I was listening to MacTavish on Stauffer whenever Stauffer would shut his yap and let MacT get a word in edge wise and what he said rang true to me. Kane is a finisher and needs to play with good players. So while he doesn’t look like a top 6 player, he likely won’t until he plays in the top six. Playing him with Ryan and Janmark isn’t really giving him the opportunity to finish plays. So hopefully this sparks him a bit. Because gord knows we need him producing.

Kerberos

Hound of Hades
Nov 4, 2021
If the team plays like they're capable of, we shouldn't lose this game. Toronto is not a good team. The Avs, specifically the MacKinnon line, absolutely manhandled them a few nights ago.

Hopefully we come out and bury our opportunities. Good time for the PP to get back on track... assuming we get any PPs.

Reactions: Biltmore

AM

Nov 22, 2004
Edmonton
I was listening to MacTavish on Stauffer whenever Stauffer would shut his yap and let MacT get a word in edge wise and what he said rang true to me. Kane is a finisher and needs to play with good players. So while he doesn’t look like a top 6 player, he likely won’t until he plays in the top six. Playing him with Ryan and Janmark isn’t really giving him the opportunity to finish plays. So hopefully this sparks him a bit. Because gord knows we need him producing.
He is an elite finisher. Unfortunately last time he was with drai, it didn’t work at all.

Reactions: ujju2

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
The Leafs are actually a pretty good road team.
The Oilers better have their 'A' game.
Yep.
Although this year, playing the Leafs almost guarantees you a point.

I do wonder if Kane isn't at 100% and instead of sitting him, he is just working thru it in the bottom 6.

Reactions: ujju2 and nally
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad