Post-Game Talk: [GM8] Canucks lose to Rangers in OT | 3-4 (Miller, Myers, Soucy) | What Is This Feeling?

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
That was a great game. But a disappointing ending, especially since they were dominating OT.

Better at even strength too, but NYR capitalized on nearly every PP opportunity, it is what it is.

TruKnyte

Give me the meds now
Jan 1, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Refs were pretty brutal all game. Still, I'm fine with that outcome. Second night of a back-to-back against one of the best teams in the league. The Rangers were rested and ready. Canucks equaled and, I'd argue, were the better team for most of the game at even strength.

I think that’s fair. Canucks were the better team. Take away the dumb penalties that led to 5 on 3s and it’s a totally different game.

Reactions: Vector

bobbyb2009

Sep 3, 2009
This was almost as important a Canucks performance as last night. What a game. This team was good in every category tonight back to back against a very very good rangers team. For me, this night created almost more belief than hammering St L. Sucks not to win it, but we were the better team and showed so much push back in so many ways. Colour me impressed.

thekernel

Apr 11, 2011
We deserved so much better than 1 point. I cannot believe you can just trip people in overtime to give yourself an odd-man rush

Reactions: Indiana

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Really fun game. Both teams deserved a point tonight.

Some amazing saves in OT.

One thing I noticed tonight is this is the first team this year relying on the cross-seam pass to beat the Canucks. They were awful on this under Boudreau but really cleaned it up undern Tocchet. Seemed to be an issue again tonight.

Other than that, i thought the Rangers were the better team in the 1st but good battle back from Vancouver the rest of the way.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
WE'RE BACK BABY!
With Calder Trophy Myers!
102357100_original.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Indiana and Vector

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
total incompetence from the refs. there are two referees put there for a reason. at least one of them has to call that

Reactions: Indiana

settinguptheplay

Classless Canuck Fan
Apr 3, 2008
Great effort. Sh*t result. I thought this had all the makings of a letdown game but the team battled every shift. Despite the loss this game just makes my belief in this team grow.

Shesterkin is a damn good goalie.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad