Post-Game Talk: [GM45] Canucks defeat Coyotes | 2-1 (Pettersson & Joshua) | A Win is a Win

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Wouldn't Soucey be a better comparable? Tryamkin was never overly fast, aggressive on the pinch, physical, or mistake-prone, from what I remember.
Not only that..Tryamkin never had the offensive potential of Z (he had 14 goals for Calgary last season).

Tryamkin's career never amounted to much (even in the KHL).. He pretty much squandered it imo.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Not only that..Tryamkin never had the offensive potential of Z (he had 14 goals for Calgary last season).

Tryamkin's career never amounted to much (even in the KHL).. He pretty much squandered it imo.

That Zadorov fight was pretty hilarious, looked pretty much like another case of "Haha stupid man can't reach me when I hold him with my arms and pounding his face".

Reactions: Pastor Of Muppetz

PuckMunchkin

Very Nice, Very Evil!
Dec 13, 2006
Lapland
Do Yotes fans find him valuable? I found him to be a negative distraction to their team who costs them more than helps them but I know very little of him.
Think it was more a case of Lafferty getting under the Yotes skin to start the game.

Also dont know the player tho.

racerjoe

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver
Hoglander always draws Hansen comparables, but he always looks far more like a Garland-in-the-making to me, personally (and Garland's right there in front of us game in game out, so I never understood why that didn't get brought up more often instead). They're kind of doing the same things for their respective lines.

Wouldn't Soucey be a better comparable? Tryamkin was never overly fast, aggressive on the pinch, physical, or mistake-prone, from what I remember.

I really agree on the Hogs and Garland comparable. its why I think in the offseason I would be more likely to trade Garland replace him with Hogs, and then look for that cheap 4th line depth.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00