GDT: GM33: Chucky vs the Aisles - 7:38EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
It really doesn’t matter about Darcy. No one here can score a goal. I’ll worry about goaltending when we start losing games 5-4
Disagree. Lindgren tends to keep us in the game till we do eventually score one or two. Kuemper doesn’t. Team deflates when he opens the gates

Empty Goal Net

I don't smell disgusting, musky, and rancid
Feb 13, 2010
I'm not sure why, if the Aisles are missing three of their top dmen, the bigger Caps forwards are not continually crunching their d. Clearly Lee had a purpose in taking down Fever, helped them to balance out the remaining d for each side.

Reactions: troyerlaw

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
So I know everyone hates kuzy but we could really use some offensive creativity and putting him between an undercooked center who belongs in the AHL and a AHL lifer is not getting anything out of him except eating up a few minutes here and there. This team cannot score goals, that's a huge problem. Blame the goaltending and the defense and whatever else you want but if they can't score goals they can't win games.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
So I know everyone hates kuzy but we could really use some offensive creativity and putting him between an undercooked center who belongs in the AHL and a AHL lifer is not getting anything out of him except eating up a few minutes here and there. This team cannot score goals, that's a huge problem. Blame the goaltending and the defense and whatever else you want but if they can't score goals they can't win games.
Increasingly there’s no one you can put him with and expect anything other than us bleeding chances against

JayBeagleFanAccount

May 30, 2018
Washington, DC
image0.jpeg

yeah man this guy is definitely the answer

Reactions: troyerlaw

Empty Goal Net

I don't smell disgusting, musky, and rancid
Feb 13, 2010
Sammy's in net for TO tonight. Through two periods, he's allowed 4 goals and his save % is .636. The difference for him is that he's got guys like Matthews, Marner and Nyles in front of him, and the Leafs have netted 5 against Cbus.

I wonder whether Ovie asks Ted for a trade. With a team that's better equipped to cover up for his weaknesses, he might still have a chance to pass Gretz.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rockingred12
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad