GDT: GM2: Caps vs Rags - after 7pm EST

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
Ok bud. If you want to troll maybe do it on the NYR board and make yourself useful instead of just bitching.

Right.. because i'm the one that can't handle an opposing view calling it like it is. Sorry bud, but not everyone is toxic positive like you. This team just flat out sucks, but i'll still watch it because ive been a fan of the caps for so long.

Reactions: Holtbyisms

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
The difference in talent level is just crazy, and amplified by the loss of Sandin and Jensen. They are exactly the players we needed in fhis series, guys who can carry the puck out of the zone capably. The lack of shifty, strong puck handling guys among the forwards really gives NY the ability to play as aggressively as they want in their own zone. A giving a $&@; Kuzy and a healthy Backstrom is sorely missed.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Right.. because i'm the one that can't handle an opposing view calling it like it is. Sorry bud, but not everyone is toxic positive like you. This team just flat out sucks, but i'll still watch it because ive been a fan of the caps for so long.

Toxic postive? LOL wtf are you even blathering about. Sober up.

You're not dropping gems of wisdom. You're bleating like a demented goat about "geriatrics" and anything else that enters your mind.

Anyone can do what you're doing. It's easy to just threadshit.

Reactions: HeyMattyB

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
Toxic postive? LOL wtf are you even blathering about. Sober up.

You're not dropping gems of wisdom. You're bleating like a demented goat about "geriatrics" and anything else that enters your mind.

Anyone can do what you're doing. It's easy to just threadshit.

Again "retired global mod" rofl. Thank god you're "Retired".

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
Why exactly are caps d men passing up good shots to skate around some more and get that shooting lane taken away? Take shots.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad