GDT: GM2: Caps vs Rags - after 7pm EST

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
What’s the answer to the Matt Rempe phenomena?
Score when hes on the ice?

Rempe had his moment, good for the young guy but he doesnt really effect the Caps or how this series plays out .. or I could be wrong

edit -- ohh youre a Ranger fan .. kindly f*** off with youre "rempe is a phenomena" passive aggressive schtick

Last edited:

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
This is McMichael's 5-on-5 shot heatmap from the regular season.

View attachment 858356

For comparison, this is Tom Wilson's 5-on-5 shot heatmap from the regular season.
View attachment 858358

Tom Wilson's average shot distance is over 30ft away, while CMM's is under 25ft. CMM gets to the dirty areas.

I was going to respond to that post saying CMM parks himself in front of the net all the time. It's good to get that confirmation in visual form!

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
They gave us plenty of powerplay opportunities, although refs were calling a lot of weak shit both ways.

Need to score on the PP if we’re gonna generate next to nothing at even strength.

And As always, take the fall act hurt get indignant

Reactions: troyerlaw

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
This is still my favorite drummer on the interwebs.

Crazy-drummer.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Neil Racki

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
So I listened to the pre-game stuff on 106.7 the fan Sunday afternoon and they did a fantastic job. Probably gonna tune into them tonight too.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Looks like LuJo in for Iorio, so I'm sure many of you will be totally disgusted. This could be a recipe for a disaster and worse than Game 1. Already we struggle so much to score goals, but now we have d-men dropping like dead flies. If Rangers score first again, absolutely no chance we keep the game even close.

Curious, with all the d-men the Caps having been calling up from Hershey, do the Bears even have enough d-men to start their playoff series?

crab

Jan 26, 2019
They had a very limited chance of winning the series healthy. With Jensen and Sandin out that is basically zero.

Reactions: um

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad