GM Game - TDL Edition - Sign Ups

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
I'll look to open up 2nd teams tomorrow at noon. If they are still available, hey are yours. Though I'd prefer any 2nd teams to be competitors instead of having 2 rebuilders.
I'm fine either way; thought maybe having two rebuilders would eliminate conflicts of interest, but I'm good with whatever to make the game move!

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
:canes

Going to improve our playoff outcomes this season!
Could use top 6 forward - scoring and size preferred
We also may have some cap space to use up for this season to improve bottom of lineup depth while maybe adding some assets.

Last edited:

EP to Kuzmenko

Dec 5, 2015
3 1/2 hours until I open up to second teams. A second team must be in a different conference as your main team. Also OB5 will be UFA agent for the West, message him regarding any players you want to re-sign. Still looking for a player agent Eastern Conference

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
3 1/2 hours until I open up to second teams. A second team must be in a different conference as your main team. Also OB5 will be UFA agent for the West, message him regarding any players you want to re-sign. Still looking for a player agent Eastern Conference

happy to help

Reactions: EP to Kuzmenko

EP to Kuzmenko

Dec 5, 2015
LT will be our East Agent. Talk to them about signing any pending UFA's. Please remember nothing is to be posted until game starts.

I will also need 2 game commissioners that can help me with discussions about potential Veto's, etc.

Reactions: LT

Classic Devil

Spirit of 1988
Dec 23, 2003
Columbus, Ohio
LT will be our East Agent. Talk to them about signing any pending UFA's. Please remember nothing is to be posted until game starts.

I will also need 2 game commissioners that can help me with discussions about potential Veto's, etc.
RFAs and UFAs or just UFAs? And I'm happy to consult on vetos and the like.

EP to Kuzmenko

Dec 5, 2015
RFA's you sign yourself. If someone thinks it is not a likely signing (like saying Timo Meier signs 8 years at 5m aav) they can ask to veto it. If Veto'd hey will need to be re-signed again, and if need be the commissioners can suggest a fair deal.

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
If nobody takes Ducks by the time limit I’ll have em as my second

Last edited:

OB5

May 2, 2015
If there are any buyers available I'll take em as a second team

EP to Kuzmenko

Dec 5, 2015

EP to Kuzmenko

Dec 5, 2015
I'll take the Kraken. We will probably stay the course, not selling and not buying unless something comes along we can't refuse.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad