GM Game #2 by that guy, RR, and IR

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
:leafs

Going to temporarily put Kessel on the block. I have two trades in the works that would make us a playoff team, however, I would like to see what else is out there.

PM if interested. You should probably be a playoff team.

NowitzkisBrownNugget

Nov 11, 2007
:stars

We're looking at contending this season. We'd like to acquire 2 top-4 d-men as well as a really good 2C. Most prospects and picks are on the block, also look at my roster page to see who else is available.... cough cough.... Valeri Nichushkin!

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
I can't start the game until we have all 30 GMs, and at this point I'm concerned that some may have given up and will leave us with a few inactive GMs as well. We'll see what happens but I may have to pull the plug.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Chucky should just take one... Hell take the Flyers, it'll be like status quo.

:sarcasm:

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
:coyotes

We have some nice veteran rentals for playoff-bound teams. We'll retain salary if needed:

Antoine Vermette -- 2nd line center, elite PK and on face-offs. A 2nd and nice prospect will do.

Zybynek Michalek -- Top-4 RH SAH D. Plays on the PK, top-5 in league blocked shots. A 2nd will be nice.

Martin Erat -- Two-way forward, has found his game this year. Plays on the PK. A low 2nd or high 3rd is enough.

BJ Crombeen & Dave Moss -- Will take anything for one or both.

David Schlemko -- See Crombeen & Moss

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:avs

Anyone interested in Ryan O'Reilly, let me know, he could be dealt soon after the game starts(if it starts!). Any offer must include a top 4, LH'ed d-man who is not a pending UFA.

C-Saku Koivu MTL

Aug 26, 2004
Montreal
:habs

Alexei Emelin, David Desharnais and Tom Gilbert are the main players on the trade block but other names can be discuss in the right deal.

In Emelin's case, I'm looking at getting a top 6 foward in return. For DD and Gilbert, I'm open to various options.

Rene Bourque is obviously available for real cheap. Willing to retain some salary.

Parenteau and Weaver are still somewhat on the trade block, don't wait to PM me if you have interest.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad