GDT: GM#74 LA Kings vs Winnipeg Jets @5:00

KingTrouty

Allons!
Jan 18, 2015
The Valley
Last night the Kings reminded me of the late days Terry Murray Kings. The Kings were not moving their feet at all. Several times you had 3-4 guys in the defensive zone/neutral zone standing completely still trying to pass it around. Of course the Jets were swarming and picking off passes since the Kings were stationary. Looked like a really tired team.
Yeah, exactly. They looked exhausted from the opening drop. Like the prospect of playing a team like WPG after the game they just had w MIN mentally taxed them. Not only where they slow, but some of the skill guys were off. And not just the shooting -- Brownie and Carter couldn't time the puck with their momentum over WPG's blueline for shit

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
The goalie is part of the team still. If Connor didn't score 2 goals the score could have been 1-0 since he's the only one that beat Campbell. But wait, Connor is part of the team...

No no, they could have beat us 8-1, therefore they did.

Reactions: KingTrouty

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
It's funny to see how arrogant Canadian fans get when their team has a good season. We've seen this type of crap from Canucks, Leafs, Flames and Oilers fans in the past, now we get this smug turd over here trying to prop his team up.

The inferiority complex is strong in this one.

Nov 24, 2006
It's funny to see how arrogant Canadian fans get when their team has a good season. We've seen this type of crap from Canucks, Leafs, Flames and Oilers fans in the past, now we get this smug turd over here trying to prop his team up.

I usually avoid other team's game threads unless it's to say good luck or good game. Like 99% of fellow Jets fans.

These guys don't speak for us.

Peace.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah

Same shit different team. I know he doesn't represent the Jets fans but man Canadian fans sure love coming here and patting themselves on the back after a Kings loss

bouncesonly

May 1, 2014
San Diego
Can't win 'em all, just like the Jet's not winning the cup :)

Although now that I've said that, they're probably going to. Did I just reverse the reversed jinx?

AlphaBravo

Jan 31, 2015
Yerevan
When the Jets win a cup then they can come brag on this board. Actually, why don't the Jets start by winning a single playoff game before they get high and mighty. You guys couldn't score more than 2 goals on a backup goalie playing his third or fourth NHL game. Some offensive power you guys have there.

Kingspiracy

Nov 13, 2006
The better team on the night doesnt always win, LA has had many games over the last few years ( especially under sutter) where we control most of the game only to lose.

No one is saying the jets are shit, but to come over to another teams forum to beat your chest is a little juvenille, hence the snarky responses and general f***offski attitude shown by kings fans.

If i were a jets fan, id be more concerned about an over reliance on laine and his shit beard

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
I like the Jets fanbase. On average they seem to be one of the more objective, humble, and polite fans on HF, while still being one of the most passionate.

Every group has a few outliers.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Some day a Canadian team will hoist the cup again. I hope it's Winnipeg for the sake of long suffering Jets fans.

Reactions: TheDeuce

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Sadly for Quebec fans, they were one season away of seeing their team win it all.

Avs fans: born on third base, woke up and thought they hit a triple.

Doubt Quebec would have won the cup had they stayed in Quebec. Montreal would never have traded Roy to Quebec. Without him I doubt Colorado wins the cup in 96, albeit they'd still have been good just not cup winning.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad