GDT: GM 64 | Vancouver Canucks @ Los Angeles Kings | Tuesday, March 5th | 7:30PM PST | SPAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeInTheory

A Christmas miracle
Aug 21, 2015
Well first. I never mentioned a nationality. That’s all of your insecurities going back to the twins.
I never said anything about the twins.

All I saw was your bitching about EP being a 'beanpole' or whatever it was.

You're not really interested in anything beyond agitation, hu?

I have a view that you cannot have to many soft players taking up to much of the cap. They have a place but you need just as many JT Millers as you do Hughes.

Name players or steps that would fix this.

The original reason he started to respond to my was my beilief that you can’t sign Hronek to a massive deal. You have to counter balance the soft play of Hughes with a A equality skilled player with grit.

That’s when he started quoting me.

My 'beilief' is that you have outmoded views on hockey. All you can offer up are nebulous adjectives like 'rugged' or 'grit' and are way short on solutions/answers/etc.

So the Canucks trade EP and Hughes. Then what.

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Loving this effort against the Kings, just a lot more engagement and energy. This is a very playoff-like matchup for us and we look a lot better the second time around.

Going forward it would be nice to get some more size and toughness if possible. We have the motor going this game but it's just harder and harder as games become tougher and the playoffs marches on since teams are just leaning on you the whole time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad