GDT: GM#6: Leafs @ Buffalo|Jan29/2013|Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Our crowd or theirs?:naughty:

Hope we score on this pp, buffalo isn't going out without a fight.

Getting a 2 goal lead early in the third will be hard to come back from.. But this is the Leafs we're talking about..

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
LR has been posting.. second is over and we're only on our second thread? wtf?!?!?!!?1one

I know!! How are we supposed to pass the Habs tonight in posts at this rate!

Not sure what would get us more posts, a win or another loss....doesn't matter I guess, I want the Leafs to pull through for a win.

Leafsdude7

Stand-Up Philosopher
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Looks like franson will be in the lineup for the foreseeable future. cya komi.

Komi >>>>>> Fraser so far this year. Komi was injured in practice (some eye thing), so that's why he's out tonight. He'll still see action. I hope Franson is in the line up to stay now, though. He's been excellent tonight, and he provides another PP d-man option. That said, with Carlyle's inexplicable love affair with Kostka, you never know. :dunno:

p.l.f.

use the force
Feb 27, 2002
Toronto, CANADA
ice time after 2 periods:

kostka 15:56
phaneuf 15:50
jvr 15:13
kessel 14:45
gunnarsson 14:40
liles 14:17

+/-
fraser +3
franson +3
kadri +2

ryno23

Feb 5, 2010
Franson should be used on the pp. he has a quick release and good hard shot to hit the net and get rebounds. He reminds me of Lidstrom only in how he gets pucks to the net and things happen just ask holstrom how he loved Lidstrom point shots

mikebel111*

Kadri with over 12 minutes of ice time already, been playing well

Leafsdude7

Stand-Up Philosopher
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
I think frattin's been having a great game. The whole third line, mcclement, franson, and optimus.

Was just going to note this. After the epic fail of that 2-on-1 in the 1st, he's been on a mission since.

Wish we could play that line for the full 20 here. That's been undeniably our best and most consistent line in all ends not just tonight but all season. If they play less than 8 of the 20 minutes in the 3rd, then I'm certain we're going to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad