Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Discuss the upcoming game here.

Some news and notes;

- Brendan Gaunce has been re-assigned to Utica.
- Ben Hutton was back partaking in full practice on Feb 6th, skating on a pairing with Nikita Tryamkin.

Last edited by a moderator:

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Nashville starting to heat up. Canucks starting to Benning

4-2 Preds our goals by Chaput and Skille

Pastor Of Muppets

Jan 19, 2017
Josi and Subban are back in the lineup for the Pred's,that could be the difference right there...Having said that,the Preds lost their last game to the mediocre Red Wings.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Team tank rolls on....assuming Miller will be in goal....look at the record....no matter how he plays, Canucks never win on the road with Miller in goal....I'm guessing 4-1 Preds...one thing you can always count on is terrible ice in Music City.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Josi and Subban are back in the lineup for the Pred's,that could be the difference right there...Having said that,the Preds lost their last game to the mediocre Red Wings.

Team tank members be like

9RhCWsL.gif

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Someone in the last GDT asked me if my icon is Dash Rendar from Shadows of the Empire and I forgot to reply:

Yes.

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
Gaunce sent down? Shoulda been Megna or Chaput.

Anyway, 5-1 Preds

Hansen scores

Honestly, I give Benning/Desjardins a pass on this one. If it was the other way around and Chaput or Megna had 0 goals and 5 assists and was being sent down, we'd be saying "Good riddance".

Not that I like Megna or Chaput in the lineup but at least they've done SOMETHING. Gaunce is just another in the list of terrible busts. He'll actually be more serviceable to the organization by giving the Comets a legitimate #1 C.

CanaFan

Feb 19, 2010
BC
Honestly, I give Benning/Desjardins a pass on this one. If it was the other way around and Chaput or Megna had 0 goals and 5 assists and was being sent down, we'd be saying "Good riddance".

Not that I like Megna or Chaput in the lineup but at least they've done SOMETHING. Gaunce is just another in the list of terrible busts. He'll actually be more serviceable to the organization by giving the Comets a legitimate #1 C.

6 points in 33 games averaging 11.9 mins, many on the Sedins wing,

Or

5 points in 47 games averaging 8.8 mins as the 4C.

Not sure Megna has done "more" than Gaunce, considering the vastly disparate opportunity he's received.

Though truthfully none would really be missed.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
Hi Ho Hi Ho , Its Off To Tank We Go!!
We dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig
In our Game the whole day through
To dig dig dig dig dig dig dig dig
Its what we like to do
It aint no trick
To rebuild quick
If ya dig dig dig
With a shovel or a stick

Can this be our theme song

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
Can this be our theme song

I thought it was Never Going To Give You Up.

Speaking of tanks this is awesome, the music, the safety standards and especially the 1 min mark, for whatever reason it just gets funnier. Trev, Jim, Willie and Frank vs the tank.
[Yt]m7BWOPcYJWg[/Yt]

Unbreakable.

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
A Canuck win would be the biggest upset of the yr.

Like for us or league wide? I think anytime Arizona/Colorado wins a game against anybody it's the biggest upset of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad