GDT: GM 3: Good vs Evil @ 4pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

HandsomeTom43

May 2, 2018
The power play is just a source of consternation now. Every time they don’t score it just makes the mental obstacles larger.

Reactions: troyerlaw

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
Monumental feed is unwatchable - there’s tiling, audio visual mismatch, shitty resolution: but costs have been cut, right Ted?

ClevelandCapsfan

May 24, 2021
First period game summary.
IMG_5227.jpeg

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
even on betting sites, putting any kind of money on Caps winning the cup would make you a very very rich person. no surprise because we are by far, and i mean by far the worst playoff team this year

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
I recall a Tom Wilson suspension for the hit on ZAR which was also through the body with some head contact. Not sure how he gets suspended for that and yet I see two hits from Rempe and Panarin and they’re…legal. Ok sure, I don’t know anything!

Maybe if they wanna reduce confusion they just switch to USA hockey rules. Make an attempt to play the puck when delivering a hockey check

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
even on betting sites, putting any kind of money on Caps winning the cup would make you a very very rich person. no surprise because we are by far, and i mean by far the worst playoff team this year

True, however Detroit, Pens, and the Flyers wouldn't have done much better. The Pens wouldn't have to worry about officiating and the Panarin/Rempe hits would be called majors.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Obviously this is sacrilegious to some and will never happen, but I would consider taking OV off the PP. He will not get a free office shot off and he essentially makes it 4 on 3.5 from one side of the ice because it’s a risk letting him handle the puck.

Reactions: AZ Caps Fan

crab

Jan 26, 2019
Some of you had way to high of expectations.

They are the last place team in the playoffs (16 of 16).

They are missing two of their top 4 defenseman. Traded their number 5 defenseman. Lost their number 7 defenseman to injury. So are playing their 8 and 9.

Reactions: PlushMinus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad