Pre-Game Talk: GM#29|Jets @ ACC|7PM HNIC 16/3/13|Revenge time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThirdRowGreens

Nov 18, 2011
Ottawa
The insertion of Lupul is huge right now. Let's all remember the 18-wheeler went off the cliff after he got hurt last year - I think he's a leader in the room and helps stabilize some of the younger guys when they get freaked out.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
The insertion of Lupul is huge right now. Let's all remember the 18-wheeler went off the cliff after he got hurt last year - I think he's a leader in the room and helps stabilize some of the younger guys when they get freaked out.
Let's hope he did some reading on how to be a mechanic while he's been out :). Definitely could be huge in stabilizing the situation here. Give the team a confidence boost and calm them down. Plus gives them another effective weapon.

CanadianLov3

Feb 21, 2013
G😍 Leafs
This will be an easy win. The pittsburgh loss was unfortunate. Fluery was having one helluva game. We underestimated pittsburghs late run attacks they are known for, despite that, the D has gotten a lot better! They want to win and it will start saturday. It will be an extra bonus to see Lupul back.. he should be ready now.

The Reaper

Men of Mayhem
Dec 29, 2010
Canada
This will be an easy win. The pittsburgh loss was unfortunate. Fluery was having one helluva game. We underestimated pittsburghs late run attacks they are known for, despite that, the D has gotten a lot better! They want to win and it will start saturday. It will be an extra bonus to see Lupul back.. he should be ready now.

:laugh: We're the Leafs, nothing is easy.

Space Coyote

Oct 29, 2010
The bleeding stops here. Crowds gotta support the buds as they did last HNIC against the Penguins. Perhaps we'll hear some "Atlanta Thrashers" chants going as well. :laugh:

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
A big test of character for the Buds. Hopefully they'll come out with a win.

As Carlyle said you cannot change what happened in the past, it's about how you move forward.

Carlyle has to be getting warm under the collar from the recent losses, but I hope he keeps the team calm, composed and focused for all the upcoming games ahead.

I think they are still heading in the right direction though.

....Must....Ignore....White....Noise....

bubo2.jpg

Flair Hay

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2010
Winnipeg

Jets fan/troll here lol

I hope your guys are thinking the exact same thing :D

Curious as to who the other two most annoying fan bases are over us as well haha. I mean, Vancouver is a given..

alliuk12

Feb 1, 2011
Jets fan/troll here lol

I hope your guys are thinking the exact same thing :D

Curious as to who the other two most annoying fan bases are over us as well haha. I mean, Vancouver is a given..

we are not annoying blind for our love of our leafs but not annoying:p:

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
I know everybody is sad (I hated last night) but tomorrow is a new game.

Next 3 games are very winnable. Lupul will provide a good boost...he'll get to snipe some of Kadri's passes.

All we need to go on a hot streak is taking Holzer out of the line up, putting Gardiner back in.

RASHBEEP

Sep 18, 2010
last season fell apart when we faced the jets at the mts center. if it happens again.. :shakehead

JMcLeaf

Lines probably won't be these exactly, but I wouldn't mind seeing this tomorrow:

JVR-Bozak-Kessel
Lupul-Kadri-Frattin
Mac-Grabo-Kulie
Komarov-McClemment-McLaren

p.l.f.

use the force
Feb 27, 2002
Toronto, CANADA
James Mirtle ‏@mirtle 11m
For tomorrow: "The entire Leafs team will be wearing camo sweaters during the pregame warmup as a tribute to the Canadian Forces."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad