Post-Game Talk: GM 2: Sharks def. Canucks 3-2 in OT - Lead series 2-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
That wasted effort from kesler is just brutal.

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
FIRE AV/staff, trade sedins for whatever we can get, trade edler.

This spineless team (not including kesler) has sat by the last year and let Luongo get thrown under the ****ing bus. It was never his fault. This team can't score! They just sit there and let him go through all of this garbage about being traded and they still can't make it up to him for one damn game. One friggin game so he doesn't have to put up with this garbage. I have had it. Awful pinch by Edler. That edler bieksa pairing was always horrendous and that is on the coaching staff. MG should have given more to get torres and now he most likely just ended our season. Great job, MG! Get Ebbett off of this team and let AV go with him.

Last edited:

coastin*

Cant remember the last time I've been this dissapointed in the team.

Cromulence

Up and at them!
Nov 15, 2009
anyone else felt like you just got kicked in the gut when that goal went in?

I honestly thought it was going to happen. I guess it's the pessimist in me but it just confirmed my worse suspicions. It's hard to watch hockey when I feel like the Canucks are going to lose. I barely watched the LA series after the Canucks made it apparent they had no chance of winning. I'm not going to watch game 3. I watched every game in the regular season but watching them flail around and die is just too painful.

Hammer79

Jan 9, 2009
Kelowna
Well, the mission is clear. Got to win both in SJ steal home ice back. Boston did it to us. A split isn't good enough. At least Kesler was able to connect tonight, and Luongo had two hard-luck losses despite being one of the better Canucks this series. Sedins need to get it going if they are going to have any kind of shot at this.

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
edler will be gone in the off-season IMO. even if he signed a new contract. too many overpaid dman.

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
Why are people talking **** about Edler so much. Sedin's have been absolutely useless.Have you seen them ? They look so SLOW. What happens if they go pointless in this series?

Cromulence

Up and at them!
Nov 15, 2009
The Canucks best hope if they lose this series is the Sharks winning the Cup so they can pretend their awful play wasn't their fault again.

Jack Tripper

Vey Falls Down
Dec 15, 2009
Perth, WA
if gillis wont fire av immediately after this series is over in a few days, he'll go as well...acqulili isnt an idiot and probably wont stand for 6 straight home playoff losses and only 19 goals in their last 14 playoff games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad