Post-Game Talk: GM 1: Sharks def. Canucks 3-1 - Lead series 1-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValidVick*

And this is why fans did t overpay for canucks tickets management! Wake up

The Icon

Apr 21, 2006
Vancouver, BC.
It's incredibly frustrating to see Garrison out there with the goalie pulled but not on the 1st PP unit.

e: it's also incredibly frustrating to see all those empty seats...

pahlsson

Mar 22, 2012
kesler was wide open in the slot, do we not even attempt to make plays anymore and just bumrush the net

just22

Aug 2, 2009
It's one game. Canucks can be better, the 2nd proved it. No need to panic quite yet.

They just can't turn a switch and play great... the way they played tonight is pretty much how they've played all year, aside from anomalies like the Chicago game

Virtanen2Horvat

BoHorvat53
Nov 29, 2011
Vancouver
Man is AV ever an idiot I mean look at this Mclennan is talking to his team and Newel Brown talks to ours I mean do your ******* job AV **** I haven't seen this guy talk in one timeout this year.

Barney Gumble

Jan 2, 2007
I agree.

AV is trying to make chicken salad out of chicken !@#$.

Your big offseason acquisition is Garrison on D, and NOBODY on O on a team that needs more O.

Can't blame the coach.
Garrison got 16 goals last season and was "on a season pace" for just under 14 this season. Roy was acquired at the trading deadline filling the need for a center. He's a legitimate top six forward. AV has ZERO excuses.

Hammer79

Jan 9, 2009
Kelowna
I thought the sharks played average at best.

canucks looked like crap in the 1st, very good 2nd, and no-show in the 3rd.

Agreed. They took their foot off the gas after that lucky own goal by Torres. They've been losing face-offs in their own zone on the PK all night. Blown coverages lead to the other two goals. Not being able to do anything on the PP also hurts. I think Henrik could have had a goal earlier in the game had he shot the puck instead of standing there wide open, waiting for Niemi to get set up.

TheDiver*

The Sharks have the guts to trade core players. The Canucks do not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad