3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
Trouba's elbow coming out was reactionary. When the objective is to hit the guy, that's what the mind is set to even when Necas ducks. I don't think it was dirty. It's why we see hits from behind so often when the guy turns, especially towards the glass, at the last second. It's hard to pull back when the hitter is preset to hit mode.
All the morons are talking about the Trouba elbow that never happened but fail to talk about that POS who tripped Igor, saying Igor dove. It's just ridiculous at this point.

Message from NHL Department of Player Safety:

There will be no further action on NY Rangers' Jacob Trouba for his missed hit on Carolina Hurricanes' Martin Necas.

There, I'm glad it's settled.
Is this a joke??

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
All the morons are talking about the Trouba elbow that never happened but fail to talk about that POS who tripped Igor, saying Igor dove. It's just ridiculous at this point.

Is this a joke??
Do I look serious?

• Haha
Reactions: Kords

tlk

Jan 7, 2020
Yekaterinburg
Do I look serious?
Absolutely.
1715187645009.png

• Haha
Reactions: will1066

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad

The pre scouting they did has really shown and they've manifested chances and goals in so many different ways.

Carolina started to back off on some of the later PP's and had better success, both in defending chances and pushing pucks for chances going the other way. The OT goal was a broken ass play that the Rangers just happened to put in the net. Very much giving the Canes a taste of their own medicine.

Cuckoo4Kakko

Jul 1, 2019
Coach saw what we all saw. He sucked. Guy who supposed to do well against man to man Carolina defense completely invisible. Washington gifted him a goal otherwise he would be zeroes across the board.
You must be fun at parties. Before yesterday he was doing pretty good this series. Yesterday he was middle of the pack. We are 6-0. Enjoy.

Reactions: noncents

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
Also gotta think Jarvis is banged up after that Fox hit. He looked in a bad way but got through on adrenaline.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Liberating is the perfect word.

When some Devils fan is going nuclear about how Trouba is extremely dirty and you reply with, “yep” is a 10/10 feeling. Like whether I agree with you, argue a middle point or disagree with you is irrelevant. Nothing we say is going to change Trouba’s hits.

I don’t care.

What if you are like me and you have fun defending him even if your heart isn't in it JUST to see how nuclear those f***ing clowns get? It's so God damn fun. They are all so dumb.

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
I can’t believe anyone is actually talking about Trouba’s non hit. “His elbow was up” I mean LMAO.

If that’s all that is getting the rabble roused, that’s a great thing.

Reactions: Hunter Gathers

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
The camera caught him popping pills on the bench.

Definitely not 100%.

What's your diagnosis, HFDoc?

Oh, and I love the Devils poster in the main board thread saying that the calls are helping the Rangers and if there was more 5v5 time things would be different, when the Canes had the best kill and the second-best man advantage all season.

Chytilmania

Dec 31, 2017
I like Trouba, but he fûck up to many easy ones. I'm guessing Drury & Co sees the same and try to shop him this upcoming summer.
And his (captain) replacement is leading the charge. With another one who can be groomed.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
honestly I'm surprised the game graded out the way iti did for the Rangers...even disregarding the raw shot disparity it felt like Carolina was a little mroe on top of it but actual scoring chances/high danger were in the Rangers favor....

Kakko's problem last night IMO is he just never got the puck. He's gotta find ways to get the puck and do stuff with it. that's on him to figure out somehow to be a puck magnet

Guyute

Sponsor
Feb 17, 2013
honestly I'm surprised the game graded out the way iti did for the Rangers...even disregarding the raw shot disparity it felt like Carolina was a little mroe on top of it but actual scoring chances/high danger were in the Rangers favor....

Kakko's problem last night IMO is he just never got the puck. He's gotta find ways to get the puck and do stuff with it. that's on him to figure out somehow to be a puck magnet
Kakko needs to step it up. We would be really tough to beat if the 3rd line played as well as they did when Kakko came back from his injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad