Status
Not open for further replies.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Actually quite good.

View attachment 866899

I don't disagree. We were really f***ing dangerous in this game.

It was sloppy and there are things to improve on, but against Carolina, this is not a game I'm throwing back.
yeah, i highly disagreed with people claiming Carolina was owning us all night. We played with the kind of pace i never saw us play with in the regular seaoson. Keep playing like that and we've got a stew going.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Meanwhile, in Devils land:

"I’ve never seen a team play so mid and somehow still win their first six playoff games. Power play merchants in full force."

Here is the thing: Expected goals they edged us 5v5 by .2
5v5 IS THEIR THING. If we are gonna nearly hold them even there, and we have a great power play, THAT'S HOCKEY. Little whiny children over there.
those f***ing losers are busting out new metrics every game. "Carolina had 187 uncontested puckhandles to the Rags 127, i've never seen such a lucky garbage team in my life!!"

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Call was weak but not unheard of
Usually can’t just cross check a guy in the hip to take him down without running that risk. Sometimes you get away with it, sometimes you lose your team an OT game

zlev

Dec 21, 2015
Panarin and his worst 3 point night in nhl history. About trouba. About refs. About laff missing out on hattrick. About Mika missing out on so many chances. About playing for too long and not conserving enough energy for upcominggames. About espn. About everything!!!!! Lets f***in go, lets complain!!!!!! I am really pumped right now. Feel like I have the neeegy to complain all day long!!!!

Panarin was f***ing excellent tonight

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
There were some questionable calls on Carolina in this game. Absolutely no doubt.

The last call on Skjei was a mugging. I don't know what they're on about.

Reactions: Cmox
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad