Confirmed with Link: Gleb signs his ELC

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
At least a few years away from NHL potential. Hopefully our AHL situation is solved for him to get some proper development. It’s a bummer his KHL team gave him no opportunity due to his impending departure to NA. Was a fan of the pick and still excited about him as a prospect.

Discipline Daddy

Brentcent Van Burns
Nov 27, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Know next to nothing about this guy and never watched Gleb play. However, the signing as a few insinuations.

1) We're a little closer to getting an AHL affiliate. Why else would Morrow sign and Blake consider?

2) Gleb was probably not getting the playing time he wanted in Russia. He only played 3 KHL games and probably played less in the VHL than he wanted.

Assuming we get an AHL affiliate next year, one would hope Trikozov would get a steady diet of opportunity. I don't see him as a guy to crack the lineup for at least 3 years, personally.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
After trading four of our forward prospects off this season we needed to start pulling some of these euros into the fold. Gleb was one of our higher picks, I’ve barely seen him so I dont have any particular expectations but welcome to the fold!

I’m really starting think the would be rumors are right and we’ll have a team for Blake and Gleb to play for. If this is the case I hope Heimosalmi is in the mix. FUS and maybe Gunler even gets another shot.
Here’s a now fairly irrelevant pre draft scouting video.

https://youtu.be/YhuaG3Vwqd4?si=i5RTfkkk110wgcU0

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
IMG_0574.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad