Confirmed with Link: Glass for Patrick - UPD: Howden from NYR

Haguerbomb

HOCKEY BELONGS IN THE DESERT
Oct 5, 2019
Sorry it didn't work out for you here, Cody. Good luck in Philly.

Just watch and see Glass go off. :ha:

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Patrick as far as I'm concerned has outplayed Glass in the big league so far and is only half a year older, so eh, why not?

As far as pp & iq go Glass>Patrick from what I've seen. It's just his awful speed since those knee injuries & lack of willingness to compete for 60 mins make him an incredibly frustrating prospect. If they convert him to wing he should be a hell of a playmaker for them.

Both players are soft as butter based on Flyers comments.

This just feels like McCrimmon being in love with the 17yo Western Canadian kid he wanted to draft but I hope I'm wrong.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I don't like it. Patrick is one hit from his career probably being over and from what I've heard plays like it and shies from contact.

Cody works on his skating this offseason and I could see a big year from him in Nashville.

Also doesn't Patrick need a new deal worth more than Glass this year and isn't he a year closer to UFA?

Glass had more value...

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
I don't like it. Patrick is one hit from his career probably being over and from what I've heard plays like it and shies from contact.

Cody works on his skating this offseason and I could see a big year from him in Nashville.

Also doesn't Patrick need a new deal worth more than Glass this year and isn't he a year closer to UFA?

Glass had more value...
Does he, though?

And with Nashville him putting it together offensively is pretty much as likely as Detroit winning the cup next year. :laugh:

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville

Glass had more value...

Patrick has done nothing to warrant even 2mil. However Glass could have started the year in the AHL.

Reactions: Haguerbomb

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Patrick has done nothing to warrant even 2mil. However Glass could have started the year in the AHL.

He's getting above what Glass gets. Aren't we pinching pennies? Unless there's some deal where Philly or Nashville are holding some cap in a future Fleury deal I do not get it.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
He's getting above what Glass gets. Aren't we pinching pennies? Unless there's some deal where Philly or Nashville are holding some cap in a future Fleury deal I do not get it.
he's an rfa & is worth about 800-900k for a 1 year deal.
(though reports say he wants a decent contract)

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
These 2 kids werent brought in to sit in the pressbox. This is 2/3rds of the new 4th line imo . And we know they love Kolesar.

I'm thinking Reaves Nosek & Carrier all won't be back.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
These 2 kids werent brought in to sit in the pressbox. This is 2/3rds of the new 4th line. And we know they love Kolesar.

Nosek's new contract is most likely too steep for us. Could see GMKM move on from Reaves. Carrier's contract is still good if he can rebound.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
These 2 kids werent brought in to sit in the pressbox. This is 2/3rds of the new 4th line imo . And we know they love Kolesar.

Nosek is definitely gone. I'll believe someone will take Reaves when I see it with my eyes. I think Kelly thinks Patrick is at least a 3C. I'd be shocked if he manages to stay healthy enough to play half a season. Howden-Roy-Kolesar should be the 4th line.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Nosek is definitely gone. I'll believe someone will take Reaves when I see it with my eyes. I think Kelly thinks Patrick is at least a 3C. I'd be shocked if he manages to stay healthy enough to play half a season. Howden-Roy-Kolesar should be the 4th line.

If they get a legit top 6c Patrick won't be in the top 9

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad