Value of: Getzlaf,Manson,Deslauriers to Colorado

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I would like this rental!

Wouldn't even mind Sakic sacrificing something nice for a Hakanpaa + Stolarz deal. Sakic doesn't often overpay, but I wouldn't fault him here
I think
Manson at 50% + stolarz or Hakanpaa + stolarz could make a lot of sense for colorado.... but i also think a few other teams would be in on either of those players.

You got to think if hakanpaa is available a lot of teams will be asking on him... Cheap physical depth dmen.

Manson is a little harder to move cause of his cap hit/expansion draft ... but i think a few teams would love to add him

Reactions: Perratrooper

Perratrooper

May 26, 2016
Alberta
Manson @ 50% should be worth your 1st and Beaucage, alone. Ducks shouldn't be adding a 2nd to that.

Compher should include something attached to him since he's a cap dump. Ducks wouldn't likely have any interest in his contract for another 2 years at what he makes.

Not that they have much value, but on top of the above, the Ducks are also throwing in a couple additional players?

Seems bad for Anaheim.

Fair enough, change the second for an Ana third and would you take it?

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
Why would the Avs beat down the doors for any of them. How many teams are there in the league?

Good luck to you, Anaheim.

#convinceustherearenootheroptions

lwvs84

Jan 25, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
I would like this rental!

Wouldn't even mind Sakic sacrificing something nice for a Hakanpaa + Stolarz deal. Sakic doesn't often overpay, but I wouldn't fault him here

If he'd be willing to chase a Cup, I'd want to see Miller raise one (unless the plan was to keep Stolarz as a backup long term). He's probably still better than Stolarz if it was just insurance for this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad