Getting Autographs at Scottrade Center

hockeyfan4ever

Jan 24, 2008
Hi. I'm thinking of going to a Blues game in April. Does anyone know where's the best place to get the Blues and the visiting players team autograph? For the visiting team, can you get their autographs at the arena?

sh724

Jun 2, 2009
Missouri
You cant, you used to be able to stand by where the players come out of the garage and a lot of the players would stop but they do not let people do that anymore.

If you want the visiting teams autographs you will have to find out what hotel they are staying at. If you want Blues autographs you have to go to practice at the Mills (which they rarely do anymore) or you have to wait until the Blues have a special event.

hockeyfan4ever

Jan 24, 2008
You cant, you used to be able to stand by where the players come out of the garage and a lot of the players would stop but they do not let people do that anymore.

If you want the visiting teams autographs you will have to find out what hotel they are staying at. If you want Blues autographs you have to go to practice at the Mills (which they rarely do anymore) or you have to wait until the Blues have a special event.

Since when did they stop allowing people to stand by where the players come out of the garage?

sh724

Jun 2, 2009
Missouri
A year or two ago, at least that is what my sister told me, she is not the brightest so she could be wrong.

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
you can call them and get a pass to go downstairs outside the lockerroom and get players autographs. I don't remember how to do it but i know u can.

CitizenSnips

TheFightingMongooses
Nov 23, 2011
St. Louis
Kelly and Pang are always down for an autograph and conversation. Try to get to the booth between periods or right before the game.

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
The best way is to keep an eye out for Blues promotions/announcements.

I got my Steen jersey autographed while he was at Side Pockets in St. Charles for a radio show. The Blues website announced he would be there so I just drove over, met him, and had him sign my jersey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad