Getting a refund from NHL Center Ice ?

dkd

May 4, 2012
Canada
Hey,
So on Tuesday I got myself both an NHL Center Ice account and a Hockey Streams account. After testing both during the Habs game on Tuesday I have decided to stick with Hockey Streams as it seems to stream in better quality and no lags at all.
My question to you is if you guys know how to get a refund from Center Ice as I have heard you are allowed to try it for up to a week.
Thanks !

BobbyFischer*

Hey,
So on Tuesday I got myself both an NHL Center Ice account and a Hockey Streams account. After testing both during the Habs game on Tuesday I have decided to stick with Hockey Streams as it seems to stream in better quality and no lags at all.
My question to you is if you guys know how to get a refund from Center Ice as I have heard you are allowed to try it for up to a week.
Thanks !

Hmmm, NHLGCL for me is better, less lag and nicer picture, but.. they don't have RDS, which sucks.

I have both, but if NHLGCL showed RDS it would be #1 easily.

Anyways, just call them and tell them you want to cancel the service.

frederixx

Dec 5, 2005
With NHL Game Center Live (i guess it's the same for CI) you have 5 days to cancel and get a full refund.

Habsfan2992

One of the 1st
May 12, 2004
Oakville
Hey,
Thanks !
I don't know how the quality is better because hockeystreams are getting their feed from NHL center ice. I have hockeystreams as well but noticed that ...that is where their feed is from

walsy37

Jul 12, 2006
I have had HS the last few years. I have always had issues with Buffering each year. I kept them because (1) blackout on NHLCI for home games in the NY area where I live where at least 6 each year and (2) they were much cheaper than NHLCI.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad