OT: Get to know the posters

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
Wuuuuuut ?
I had you pegged as 1944.
With all your past admonitions and “tsk tsk tsk” about posters saying ‘racy things’, you must be the oldest 30-something on the planet.
I really thought you were an ancient angry curmudgeon, from day one.

Not sure if that's a compliment or not, but thanks!

Dadof5boys

May 25, 2003
Murfreesbo Tennessee
Visit site
Greetings all,

I've been on this board since around 2003 having discovered it by looking into preds prospects in the old Hockey's Future rankings. I mostly lurk due to timing constraints as I have 5 boys that keep me running. I was on the NP board a bit but spent a lot of time on the ESPN hockey boards. My user name there and here was tulsytrid1, but I changed it due to it being slightly inappropriate for a dad with kids. Posted a lot more in the past especially on those ESPN boards.
Born in St. Louis, then grew up in Louisiana, so I was a Blues fan prior to the Preds getting a team. Went to some Knights and Ice Flyers games before the Preds. 1st day season ticket holder. Sat in Section 303 row B for first 10 years then started having kids, and those tickets started to get too expensive. I have lived in Nashville area(Murfreesboro now) since 1990. I am a respiratory therapist at one of the big hospitals in Nashville, so it's been a busy year for me. During the time I had my season tickets, I missed a lot of first period of games, but I was there cheering on the likes of Johnson, Walker, Vokoun, Legwand, and Ronning in my scrubs. I don't get to watch as many games as I'd like due to family life and getting home from work so late, but I still follow the team. Preds have been my favorite over all team for a long time. I went to the save the team Rally where I gained a little bit of respect for George Plaster. Plaster never was a hockey fan in my opinion, but he likes Nashville sports, and he helped save the team. My brother is on the boards GeauxPreds1 is his user name. We talk a lot of hockey. Best sport in the world by far!!

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
Greetings all,

I've been on this board since around 2003 having discovered it by looking into preds prospects in the old Hockey's Future rankings. I mostly lurk due to timing constraints as I have 5 boys that keep me running. I was on the NP board a bit but spent a lot of time on the ESPN hockey boards. My user name there and here was tulsytrid1, but I changed it due to it being slightly inappropriate for a dad with kids. Posted a lot more in the past especially on those ESPN boards.
Born in St. Louis, then grew up in Louisiana, so I was a Blues fan prior to the Preds getting a team. Went to some Knights and Ice Flyers games before the Preds. 1st day season ticket holder. Sat in Section 303 row B for first 10 years then started having kids, and those tickets started to get too expensive. I have lived in Nashville area(Murfreesboro now) since 1990. I am a respiratory therapist at one of the big hospitals in Nashville, so it's been a busy year for me. During the time I had my season tickets, I missed a lot of first period of games, but I was there cheering on the likes of Johnson, Walker, Vokoun, Legwand, and Ronning in my scrubs. I don't get to watch as many games as I'd like due to family life and getting home from work so late, but I still follow the team. Preds have been my favorite over all team for a long time. I went to the save the team Rally where I gained a little bit of respect for George Plaster. Plaster never was a hockey fan in my opinion, but he likes Nashville sports, and he helped save the team. My brother is on the boards GeauxPreds1 is his user name. We talk a lot of hockey. Best sport in the world by far!!
Hahaha, I remember you!!!! ya dirtyslut.....

Reactions: Dadof5boys

predfan24

Jul 12, 2006
Greetings all,

You have peaked my curiosity. What is the meaning of tulsytrid?

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
You have peaked my curiosity. What is the meaning of tulsytrid?
Read it backwards!

And good to hear from you Do5!
You and PattyPred are my homies from the ESPN boards that made it over here.(I was voldemort82 there and NP)

I bet you have had a hell of a year at work. Hope you have dodged COVID and are vaccinated now.

Reactions: predfan24 and Adz

predfan24

Jul 12, 2006
Read it backwards!

And good to hear from you Do5!
You and PattyPred are my homies from the ESPN boards that made it over here.(I was voldemort82 there and NP)

I bet you have had a hell of a year at work. Hope you have dodged COVID and are vaccinated now.

Reactions: PredsV82

darth5

No!
Mar 28, 2002
Smashville, TN
I have been around on and off since 2002. More recently not so active. Hard core nerd and IT person working at a local college now. In my career I have done virtually everything related to IT, except be an actual supervisor. BY that I mean worked with Big Iron, PC support, coding, installing vendor packages, even did some assembler in my day.
Wife and I are empty nesters. Now I don't have a TV provider that shows FSTN (or whatever they are called nowdays) so I have to read Twitter/internet to know the scores and notable plays.

Reactions: Adz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad