GDT: Germany vs Kazakhstan

PenDuhNotPittsburgh

May 13, 2017
Krefeld
Somebody else having issues receiving Sport1 today? Worked yesterday. Now just randomly stopped. This sucks proper arse. Wanted to watch this one since I was born in Kazakhstan.

GermanNuck

Jun 15, 2011
Germany
Priorities checked xD

Thats actually the nice part of being in a leadership position, if somebody asks you something and you have no idea what they’re talking about you can just throw around some buzzwords and it’s up to them to make sense of it :D

apart from that it really sucks though haha, 5/7, would not recommend

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
The Kazahks coaching has impressed me. They are clearly watching video, they have come here with a plan. I'm sure familiarity helps but they had one of the better 4 on 3 PP's i've seen. Germany don't have the same speed as the US so they are hanging in here.

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
Did Reichel get hurt? Bergmann took his place last shift, and Eisenschmid double shifted in Bergmann's spot with Kastner and Tiffels.

Maverick41

Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
Not surprising that Kazakhstan took the lead. Ever since the lines were jumbled up, there was less structure in the German game.

Maverick41

Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
Nice shot by Kühnhackl. That was the shot that made him a scoring threat in the OHL, but never really translated at the NHL level.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
A Kazakh player just went to the box i think before Sport1 went to comercial . For what ? I though no goal ?

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
That was a great entry by Germany but the backside forward dropped too low for the blues.... Nice feed and shot. High quality.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad