WC: Germany roster

EHCler

May 9, 2003
Visit site
Could be no Stutzle, no Seider and no Reichel for Germany. Big losses.
Can understand Seider hopefully contract sortet out quickly and he is coming over. I did not expect the other two to be joining, which ist a shame, but players who unfortunatly do not care about the national team may as well stay away.
Szuber also stuck in AHL playoffs.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Can understand Seider hopefully contract sortet out quickly and he is coming over. I did not expect the other two to be joining, which ist a shame, but players who unfortunatly do not care about the national team may as well stay away.
Szuber also stuck in AHL playoffs.
Who would that be?

swissdude

May 18, 2019
it depends on whether Reichel was cleared by Chicago to play the WHC and had a choice, if so EHCler has a point

jonas2244

Jan 4, 2010
I highly doubt that he had a choice. Normally the organization decides where someone plays.

krishiigonzalez

Jun 22, 2019
Berlin
Sützle and Reichel

Stützle and Reichel which seem to pass on playing national team every year.
Reichel is forced by the Hawks again to play for Rockford in the playoffs. last year he got injured there and couldn`t play the WHC. for me a big reason why he had a bad season in Chicago. this f***ed his confidence big time instead of nearly winning the WHC. now they going to make this mistake with him again. hope he get`s traded soon.

EHCler

May 9, 2003
Visit site
Reichel is forced by the Hawks again to play for Rockford in the playoffs. last year he got injured there and couldn`t play the WHC. for me a big reason why he had a bad season in Chicago. this f***ed his confidence big time instead of nearly winning the WHC. now they going to make this mistake with him again. hope he get`s traded soon.
Yeah fair enough - Reichel ist not established enough to make the desision by himself. Maybei I see this a bit onesided. All our players ouside Drai and Szuber are eliminated we are at less than 50% participation. To be fair this is important for developing hockey in Germany. There are always excuses.
Both basketball (yes with almost 100% NBA attendance) and hockey in Germany really benefit from success especially with our soccer team struggeling. If we get our top players to gel together I really think we have a chance to suprise at the olympics.

Infant of Spain

Tackling for Macklin
Jul 20, 2022
Relax bro

kalle wirsch

May 29, 2015
20240422_170616.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad