The Rat Trick Gerard Gallant : My take on FLA/Vegas story

CanadianPantherFan

Cats are Here!
Jun 6, 2004
Calgary
Florida Panthers: Gerard Gallant, his Panthers tenure and the top Knights

This was out a few days ago, but with family stuff going on forgot to post it here. I don't forget about you guys, and when life settles down hopefully soon I'll be on here more.

My Twitter handle : KJ_Lups

I cannot thank those people enough who have donated towards my mom's cancer fund. One reader/poster here in fact who've never met or even interacted with .. This board will always have a special place in my heart.

Finally , thanks for all the clicks and shares. I feel this article is one of my best to date.

PC76

Aug 24, 2016
Not surprising that the Golden Knights are so good so quickly. Great work for sure by their
management. But when you can cherry pick a top 10 player from every roster in the league,
and you have a competent GM, you're going to have a deep roster. We were dumb enough to
hand them a couple of top 6 players from our roster. The Vegas team ices 4 second lines,
and everyone else has a third and a fourth line to try to match up with them.

You would think that the success might be short lived as these guys reach the ends of their
contracts and want off an expansion club. But with their success and Las Vegas as home maybe
they can keep it up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad