GDT: GER vs. KAZ May 17, 2024

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
How's Reichel? Watching him in Blackhawks jersey this season was sad

Against Latvia, he looked ok, but not great. You could tell that he had missed the training camp.
His chemistry with his linemates was clearly lacking, but I would expect them to figure it out soon.
If they do this line could do some damage, because while their play was somewhat disjointed, they were flying out there could be difficult to contain even for the top teams in the tournament.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
The defending by Orekhov on the 3rd goal (who is supposed to be one of their better d) was not professional level defending. His positioning was pathetic and I question whether he actually has any pride in what he is doing. Worst I've seen all tournament.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Edenjung

Jun 7, 2018
Hanibal.gif

Garl

Oct 7, 2006
The defending by Orekhov on the 3rd goal (who is supposed to be one of their better d) was not professional level defending. His positioning was pathetic and I question whether he actually has any pride in what he is doing. Worst I've seen all tournament.
What do you say you blasphemer! Orekhov is a Gagarin Cup winner and KHL is by far the second best league in the World!:sarcasm:

Zaar

Feb 5, 2017
Germany
Right call, good challenge.
The kazakh game is somewhat strange. Good offensive minutes followed by way too easy o zone entries for Germany.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad