GeoGuessr

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Any other geography lovers here ? Absolutely love this game - single player, custom maps or duels are all very entertaining.

For those unaware, this is a geography guessing game - you get dropped into a random location on Google Maps and you need to pin point the location on the map, the closer you get, the more points are awarded. There’s easy single player modes with urban capitals guessing and extremely hard rural maps for duels with other players

Reactions: TheGreenTBer

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Never played this but it sounds like it's right up my alley. Thanks for mentioning.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
I first heard about this years ago when I was in college. I was taking a geography class and my professor offered us extra credit if we played this game. I still play it to this day after all these years although not as much as I used to.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I try to get games in all the time, I try to stick just to one country, and work it out from their. When i do the US there is nothing better than being placed outside I shop I find it's usually a bail bondsman with the full address on the window lol. But dump me in the middle of nowhere, because Subrubia in a nightmare lol

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
I love playing it and watching Geowizard on Youtube. I'm total ass at the game and geography in general, but it's still awesome to see countries around the world or even states I've never visited.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad