Sniperberg

Mar 30, 2017
My god is this joke overplayed. Come up with some new material hfboards.com

With an end result of winning Stanley Cups!!! :nod:

Who said hotdogs are bad?

6b6e7bf0992f9f5811b5e4f4fbad7794

CuriousGeorge

Jun 8, 2007
Yeah, it's in Russian, but Malkin says exatly this, when being asked, what were they discussing so emotionally on the bench during the game. What will Phil answer, I wonder.

Why does he need to teach Kessel hockey when Kessel belongs in the NHL whether he plays with Malkin or not?

BigEezyE22

Continuing to not support HF.
Feb 2, 2007
Jersey
well i found 3 cups in 6 years and some spots in the top 100 players list, more than i can say for malkin

3 cups, 4 finals appearances, 2 Art Ross, 1 Lindsay, 1 Conn Smythe, 2nd most playoff points among active players, 2nd most playoff goals among active players, led playoffs in scoring TWICE, 2nd highest P/G among active players, 292 more regular season points, 78 more regular season goals (in 7 fewer games)...

...and made sure his superiority was TANGIBLE by not mailing it in on his team once he got a fat contract and could no longer exploit playing on a line with Marion Hossa.

Reactions: Aerrol

Loseipeg

Oct 6, 2017
3 cups, 4 finals appearances, 2 Art Ross, 1 Lindsay, 1 Conn Smythe, 2nd most playoff points among active players, 2nd most playoff goals among active players, led playoffs in scoring TWICE, 2nd highest P/G among active players, 292 more regular season points, 78 more regular season goals (in 7 fewer games)...

...and made sure his superiority was TANGIBLE by not mailing it in on his team once he got a fat contract and could no longer exploit playing on a line with Marion Hossa.
Try harder, it really makes it look like you dont have a raging inferiority complex

Sergei DRW

Nov 17, 2010
At the end the female reporter asked Geno "Why do you say you don't like Philly? You always carry away points from Philly!".
And Malkin' reply "I also always carry away bruises". LMAO. Classic Geno.

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
malkin and kessel are the third liners ... zzzzzzzzzzzzz
You must think very highly of Pittsburgh as a team to think Malkin and Kessel are 3rd liners. I know they're the best team of the era but they're not that good to have Malkin on the third line.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Great talent, but even greater at being a dirty bastard. Easy to hate, but gets respect. Cheap bastard.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Great talent, but even greater at being a dirty bastard. Easy to hate, but gets respect. Cheap bastard.
Sid and Geno have been on the receiving end of enough cheap shots to realize that the refs don't do much of anything about it, so they might as well give them back. I love it.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Sid and Geno have been on the receiving end of enough cheap shots to realize that the refs don't do much of anything about it, so they might as well give them back. I love it.

Doesn't matter to me. They give a ton of cheaoshots and the league never does anything about it because of their status.

That's dishonorable no matter which way you twist it. As a fan of their team i don't hold it against you for your perspective.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Doesn't matter to me. They give a ton of cheaoshots and the league never does anything about it because of their status.

That's dishonorable no matter which way you twist it. As a fan of their team i don't hold it against you for your perspective.
Eh. Malkin is near the top of the list for minors taken every single season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad