OT: General UFC/MMA/Boxing discussion VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
The funny part is I was watching interview with max and YouTube comments were all about how drained or high he looked.

Now he’s got concussion like symptoms. That’s too bad. 3rd time he’s out of a card this year!
He did seem pretty out of it in the more recent promo stuff. This really sucks, I was looking forward to that fight even more so than the DC vs Stipe one. Holloway is starting to look like a cursed champ.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Are we getting the bad Uriah Hall or the good Uriah Hall tonight ? It's usually the former but the latter will sometime pop up at the most unexpected times.

MD thaivuN

Anime Music Hipster
Aug 2, 2012
Montreal
www.youtube.com
I love a talent like Costa. Freak athlete, smart pressuring offense, willing to cheat in-cage. His defense isn't good, but that's a very general MMA problem because defense is the last thing fighters learn.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Aw man, that was a hand picked opponent for Saki, he's going to be set back for a while now. He went too obvious on the leg kick, you have to set those up better.

MD thaivuN

Anime Music Hipster
Aug 2, 2012
Montreal
www.youtube.com
Pettis is nowhere near as good as he was, but Chiesa was the right kind of fight for Pettis to win. Chiesa is prone to being submitted and his coach is known for saying ridiculous things like "Only a p***y feel body shots" or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad