Providence Bruins General Discussion thread XII - Providence Bruins to play abbreviated season in Massachusetts

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Perhaps a big game by Zach, Steen, Lauko, Hughes, Zech, or Achan and we see a player change in Boston this week?

Internal scoring search first before outside move?

Senyshyn is the only one here is give a shot to. Honestly, internal scoring search is over. It’s time for an outside move.

Lauko should play in the AHL this season. Not against him getting a look but I feel he should continue to produce with Providence before we give him a call.

Zech isn’t signed by Boston and isn’t an option. Defense isn’t the problem so Ahcan isn’t a need.

Hughes isn’t anyone I would look to for offense in the NHL.

Reactions: SanDogBrewin

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Zech isn’t signed by Boston and isn’t an option. Defense isn’t the problem so Ahcan isn’t a need.

Hughes isn’t anyone I would look to for offense in the NHL.

I can see Hughes having some success 4th line.

D isn't the issue - agreed (bruins D depth unreal) however offense is a very big problem and Ahcan might provide a spark.

There was a remark by Cassidy the bruins may see Achan up at some point.

Reactions: BruinsFanSince94

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
I can see Hughes having some success 4th line.

D isn't the issue - agreed (bruins D depth unreal) however offense is a very big problem and Ahcan might provide a spark.

There was a remark by Cassidy the bruins may see Achan up at some point.

Yeah, I do recall the comments. I took it as an injury need more so than a spark thing.

Reactions: Blowfish

arider1990

Dec 9, 2018
Cuylle get an interference and game misconduct to put Providence on the PP. Then hooking by Brodzinski to make it 5 on 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad