Continued from Providence Bruins - General Discussion thread IX

IMG_6985.jpg

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
waiting for someone to tweet that they're sick again :laugh::laugh:

for the love of god, please no more Cehlarik

Just horrendous last night. It was hard to watch. I'm ready to go at work. Have to watch it on my phone but I'll take Providence Bruins hockey over football haha. Hope Vladar has a good game and continues to put up stellar numbers.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
To Nugs

Zboril is boxed out

Really like the 3 centers

Senyshyn I’m putting on 3RW next September with Coyle

Vaakanainen expansion protection

Lauzon big and strong D they need

Reactions: neelynugs

BruinsNetwork

#FireLeach

As frustrating as his lines are, and while I agree he needs to start shaking things up, his job is to prepare these guys for the NHL— he’s answered that call so far. Until that stops happening, I doubt they move on from him.

Reactions: neelynugs

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
As frustrating as his lines are, and while I agree he needs to start shaking things up, his job is to prepare these guys for the NHL— he’s answered that call so far. Until that stops happening, I doubt they move on from him.

More tongue and cheek than anything. The guys do come up ready to go for the most part. He definitely needs to start shaking things up. I think there's some complacent vets on the team like Fitzgerald and Cehlarik. They get prime spots, Cehlarik out today at least.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Good on Woods trying to breath some life into the decomposing corpse of the Providence Bruins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad