GDT: Gee Dee Tee - Anaheim at Buffalo, 12:30 EST

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
GREENWAY !!

Give Adams his due, picking up Greenway was a good deal.
I wonder what we will get for him at next years deadline when we miss for the fifth straight season under Adams. Then we can give him double his due while watching the playoffs from home again.

Artemis Clyde Frog

Feb 1, 2019
First Okposo refuses to pass an open R. Johnson. Then right after E. Johnson refuses to pass an open R. Johnson and Anaheim scores due to it....

Reactions: HOOats

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
First Okposo refuses to pass an open R. Johnson. Then right after E. Johnson refuses to pass an open R. Johnson and Anaheim scores due to it....
Okposo is f***ing awful. Should’ve retired last year and we’re paying for it.

Guy needed to steal money from the Sabres one last time before walking off into the sunset.

Artemis Clyde Frog

Feb 1, 2019
Okposo is f***ing awful. Should’ve retired last year and we’re paying for it.

Guy needed to steal money from the Sabres one last time before walking off into the sunset.
Sure both he and E.J. bring valuable experience around the team, but on the ice it's quite clear they're far past their best.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Granato as well. I’m sure he is the one who wanted him.
They said he pounded the table for him. Which means that even the one thing people want to give Adams credit for comes with the asterisk of being driven by someone else.

KiwiGriff

It’s a Bloody Business Bates!
Dec 29, 2019
Porirua
Peterka 2 minutes for getting put in a headlock. :facepalm:
I turned on the game just in time to see that. I had forgotten about that rule, the classic "any player deemed to have been put into a headlock by an opposition player will receive a 2 minute minor penalty"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad