GDT: USA-Russia 25.12, 7:30 p.m Local Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
Mobey said:
Some thoughts:

Montoya is really really shaky, not a good sign.
Kessel is a stud, this kid deserves the hype....needs to get stronger though, but he's young.
Malkin has been invisible.
Ovechkin is good.
Suter is good.
The O'Sullivan line get's some props.

William H Bonney

Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
The US forwards are controlling the play, definatly. Montoya is bad, yeah, but the D has been less than average.

Besides the turnover for the breakaway, they've been good. Outlet passes have been spot on, they've taken the body.....they're not to blame. Montoya has dropped the ball so far, lets see if he can atone for his mistakes in the next periods, he's capable of it.

Chaos

And the winner is...
Sep 2, 2003
TX
Dont think I've heard Voloshenko or Radulov's name once. Also, pretty bad play with the puck by Goligoski leading to the Shirokov PS goal(another hilarious celebration btw). On the flip side, Kessel and Bourque have looked pretty good, and outside of his goal(which was a beauty), Ovechkin hasnt done a whole lot yet.

RDriesen

May 22, 2002
Visit site
anyone else think fritsche got an assist on that second goal? i could have sworn he was a part of it, but box score isnt listing him

john g

Mar 6, 2002
Korbi
Mobey said:
He's still been invisible....The most he's been a part of the play was when he was trying to take the penalty shot.

or when he was forechecking on the PK vs Goligoski

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
I don't get it ... since the collapse of the Soviet Union, Canada and the US have been always scoring first against the Russians. ALWAYS! What the hell is wrong with them? Damn it!

Dave is a killer

Dave's a Mess
Oct 17, 2002
Cumming GA
wilka91 said:
I don't get it ... since the collapse of the Soviet Union, Canada and the US have been always scoring first against the Russians. ALWAYS! What the hell is wrong with them? Damn it!

relax, have a shot of vodka and enjoy the game...its just a GAME!

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Robbie Schremp scores!

They might want to play him a little more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad