GDT: GDT Sign Up Thread - Show Me What You Got!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
2022/2023 Schedule
Thursday 3rd March- Tampa (A) - Zirak

Saturday 5th March - Florida (A) -

Tuesday 7th March - Columbus (H) -

Thursday 9th March - Islanders (H) -

Saturday 11th March - Philly (H) -

Sunday 12th March - Rangers (H) -

Tuesday 14th March - Montreal (H) -

Thursday 16th March - Rangers (A) -

Saturday 18th March - Rangers (A) -

Monday 20th March - Ottawa (H) -

Wednesday 22nd March - Colorado (A) -

Thursday 23rd March - Dallas (A) -

Saturday 25th March - Washington (H) -

Tuesday 28th March - Detroit (A) -

Thursday 30th March - Nashville (H) -

I absolutely HATE this new template for creating threads, it sucks donkey dick! Good luck to everyone making a GDT this season.

Last edited:

Flying Dego

Apr 30, 2013
I have no real clue what I'm doing but I've free loaded long enough.

Want to put me down for 10/17?
If it's not a train wreck I'll try others through the season

Reactions: Ugene Magic

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
I'll take Tuesday Nov 29th against the Canes.

Might I make a suggestion? Should we have maybe a standardize set of minimum requirements when making these? Like, do what you want but you have to at least have this info?

Only reason I ask, I was going back about 5 years ago to GDT to see what the different line combos were. Quite a few are missing, quite a few have broken image links, etc. The ones still there are the ones where someone either has a working image link or typed out the lines. For historical preservation purposes, is there minimum info what to make sure makes it into the future when we create these?

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal

Might I make a suggestion? Should we have maybe a standardize set of minimum requirements when making these? Like, do what you want but you have to at least have this info?

Only reason I ask, I was going back about 5 years ago to GDT to see what the different line combos were. Quite a few are missing, quite a few have broken image links, etc. The ones still there are the ones where someone either has a working image link or typed out the lines. For historical preservation purposes, is there minimum info what to make sure makes it into the future when we create these?
We have always left it up to the poster, some people don't have enough time or are fancy with graphics etc. As long as we have a place to talk during the game that is the main thing, IMO.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada

Im not disagreeing with you. But the biggest issue we currently have is the same 3-5 people making them all. I know I usually try to add in the lines if someone hasnt already. Another issue is that on back to backs the lines arent often announced beforehand.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh

Really, all that is needed in my eyes is an attempt at the lineups, and I say attempt because injuries always screw this up for GDT makers. The rest is totally up to the individual. If you want a stable back log of lineups make sure the ones from twitter are in there for accuracy.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Really, all that is needed in my eyes is an attempt at the lineups, and I say attempt because injuries always screw this up for GDT makers. The rest is totally up to the individual. If you want a stable back log of lineups make sure the ones from twitter are in there for accuracy.
Yeah, I was thinking everyone could simply copy and paste from the Twitter post. Sometimes they get deleted as well.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
I'd rather not make Twitter a requirement since Nitter (which gets you around Twitter's dumb account wall) is always down now and Twitter has become increasingly inaccessible to people who don't have accounts.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I'd rather not make Twitter a requirement since Nitter (which gets you around Twitter's dumb account wall) is always down now and Twitter has become increasingly inaccessible to people who don't have accounts.

The main last minute stuff is always available. It is when you start scrolling down a bit is it blocked.

Reactions: HandshakeLine
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad