Not open for further replies.

shawn_kemp*

our checking unit on the PP HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA

Vish and Zhukov LOL

Silvercup Returns

King Karlsson
Jul 28, 2005
Ottawa
I'm here for about an hour before I gotta take off again.

Is Anton playing?

What have I missed?

I'm drugged out. So I'm all woweerwooo right now.

Patty Ice

Feb 27, 2002
Not California
Strelow is watching and laughing as Emerick and Davidson talk about the Russia goaltender thinking its Nabokov.

Christ, the Sokolov on the back of the jersey was practically slapping the television screen and neither caught their mistake.

Nemchinov13

Oct 19, 2002
Gravesend
Visit site
I love our crowd support and their drums. I haven't heard "USA" since Rolson's goal

Too many men on the ice? What's up with Krikunov's assistants? They don't know how to do a proper line change? This is 3rd time it's happening.

Caz

Hedonist
Feb 16, 2006
Brussels, Belgium
Nemchinov13 said:
I love our crowd support and their drums. I haven't heard "USA" since Rolson's goal

Too many men on the ice? What's up with Krikunov's assistants? They don't know how to do a proper line change? This is 3rd time it's happening.

A RUS loss today + a tie in SVK-SWE= RUS-SUI

The n00b King ©*

can someone explain to me why does Russia's D acts like they're chasing a hot potato? i mean they're all over the goddamn place. All that speed and skill but damn, so freaking clueless in D...

Nemchinov13

Oct 19, 2002
Gravesend
Visit site
JD and Emerick - what's up - it's Sokolov!!! Very uncharacteristic of JD. I'd expect that from Emerick, but JD??? Jeez.

We can't play like that. If we play like that against Canada, we're dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad