lev_arena_2_2012.jpg

O2 Arena (17,360), Prague

Streams:
KHL.RU; OnHockey.TV; LiveTV.ru

Last edited:

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
Damn Mironov got kneed and looks to be out, hopefully he's back for WJC. They kicked Kane out for the hit, I would have given him 2 min kneeing, it didn't look intentional, just the way Mironov went into the boards.

roki977

Sep 6, 2013
Zagreb
Medvescak is not looking to good. Stupid mistakes and great play by Dinamo in offence. Score is 1:1.

Well things started to look better now. 1st line is starting to be dangerous.

ANd yes it was coming, 1:2..

Last edited:

Agramer

Aug 6, 2013
Damn Mironov got kneed and looks to be out, hopefully he's back for WJC. They kicked Kane out for the hit, I would have given him 2 min kneeing, it didn't look intentional, just the way Mironov went into the boards.
At the same time as Kane, Solovyov was also kicked out (5+20min) for Dynamo

bobbeaver

Oct 7, 2013
yes and for the seam reason as Kane, the hit on the boards (although i didnt see much of a hit atleast not straight to the body). i think its an overreaction for Panin ( translated from croatian "tree stump" or colloquially idiot, or brute idiot) n every slightly dangerous play on the boards will be penalized hard.

roki977

Sep 6, 2013
Zagreb
That wasnt for 2 mins.. Kostovic.

Dekanich is great..

This will be tight game.. I will be happy with one point but 3 would be sensational..

bobbeaver

Oct 7, 2013
wtf kind of refereeing is this?! couple of nonexistent 2 min penalties and in the last 4 secs a foul on the goalie ( a big one ) not called causing a goal?! refs just clearly ruined the game

FreshFruit

Sep 30, 2013
Europe
Great win by Dynamo!

Last goal was doubtful but Dynamo deserved to win this by 2 goal difference at least.
Enjoying to watch hockey Dynamo is presenting, that's pure hockey and a beauty.

bobbeaver

Oct 7, 2013
well medvescak deserved to win day before yesterday with that SOG. but who cares, if Dynamo are so good refs dont need to score for them too do thay? i have enough that BS in Football.
Fruite doubtful goal? you cant even admite it was not a goal or can the players rush the goalie now?

Goal before that was just dumb from Medvescak sides defence.

i dont mind loosing but not in this manner

FreshFruit

Sep 30, 2013
Europe
well medvescak deserved to win day before yesterday with that SOG. but who cares, if Dynamo are so good refs dont need to score for them too do thay? i have enough that BS in Football.
Fruite doubtful goal? you cant even admite it was not a goal or can the players rush the goalie now?

Goal before that was just dumb from Medvescak sides defence.

i dont mind loosing but not in this manner

Yea doubtful goal. Some judges would call that and some wouldn't. In this case Dynamo's home ground won. Although I agree that was more of a faul than not.

But if we take the game objectively, Dynamo should have won with at least 2 goal difference. They were that better.

cave troll

Oct 9, 2013
Croatia
Well.
Hot head is now cold and really, good call or bad call, it doesn't matter now. We needed hard hockey in last minute and we failed.

We should have won in Kazan by 4 goals if Dinamo deserved 2 golas win today. But that's hockey.

FreshFruit

Sep 30, 2013
Europe
Well.
Hot head is now cold and really, good call or bad call, it doesn't matter now. We needed hard hockey in last minute and we failed.

We should have won in Kazan by 4 goals if Dinamo deserved 2 golas win today. But that's hockey.

Medvescak had much better chance vs Ak Bars than Dynamo.
That game was bad from my perspective and could have gone to any side, lucky for Ak Bars it went to them.

Dynamo was better, by a lot.
Would love to hear other neutal posters on the board do they share my opinion.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad