Laval Rocket: GDT Laval VS Bridgeport Islanders

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
Where are all these giant goalies coming from? Remember when 6’3 was considered huge? The Islander guy is 6’8! Where were all these guys 10 years ago? What a weird development.

• Wow
Reactions: Tyson

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
Great now Mysak is hurt. I didn’t really see it but I think it took a bit for him to get off the ice. They were too busy showing the crowd during that time

These guys are dropping like a stone in the standings. It won’t get any better. Frickin Habs calling the best guys up in another rebuilding season just pisses me off.

And as I’m bitching, Heineman scores. About time for that guy.

Reactions: Tyson

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
“Maille à partir avec Maillet sur la rampe … »

Marcotte sprinkling his Maillet/ Mailloux play calls with similar sounding words as if it wasn’t challenging enough.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Tight game, Laval leading in shots 19-15 with 14:00 to go in the 3rd.

Heineman had a breakaway earlier in the game, could have scored a 2nd goal — would have been huge.

Marcotte noting that both teams’s timing is off, lots of clearing and icing attempts on account of both teams recent games played workloads.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Tight game, Laval leading in shots 19-15 with 14:00 to go in the 3rd.

Heineman had a breakaway earlier in the game, could have scored a 2nd goal — would have been huge.

Marcotte noting that both teams’s timing is off, lots of clearing and icing attempts on account of both teams recent games played workloads.
Both teams are exhausted. 3 in 3 is stupid, cheapens the on ice product for fans

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
That play by Barron where he made a nice move, if he scored there that would have been a highlight reel goal.

Much better game from Heineman, not just the goal as he breaks his 5 game pointless streak but he was kind of invisible the past couple games but he's been much more noticeable today.

Mysak it looked bad. I slowed it down cause when I watched it, as the player is skating to his bench, Mysak doesn't see him as he's skating up ice and it looked like at the last second he raised his elbow. Has to be a concussion as he got nailed in the head. But the replay it's tough to say if he did or they just didn't see each other.

Barron and Trudeau has been fun to watch this game as they certainly keep things interesting from terrible decisions to some actual decent play. I can't believe someone thought putting them on the same pairing was a good idea as they make some of the worst decisions that only Norlinder can top that make you go WTF was that?

Dobes looking sharp again, great to see.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Dang it, tie game!

6:53 left in the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes