Olympics: GDT - China vs Germany

Kleefeld

Feb 21, 2018
Tomorrow is going to really suck. Sunday, many Germans who usually don't watch hockey will watch and we will get totally destroyed.

member 305909

You don't need a very big house to fit in all the registered Chinese hockey-players.

colonia

Sep 2, 2021
Yeah, I don't like to get ahead of myself, but there is this feeling of impending doom in the air.
If Americans score a few early goals I could see a total breakdown...with millions of Germans watching. Yikes.

Reactions: Kleefeld

Edenjung

Jun 7, 2018
Yeah, I don't like to get ahead of myself, but there is this feeling of impending doom in the air.
If Americans score a few early goals I could see a total breakdown...with millions of Germans watching. Yikes.
THey will bend like an old, shatty rubber band and then snap.

But you cannot stop watching it.
Its like an Roland Emmerich Catastrophy Movie. You know there will be impending doom, but still you cannot look away.
But without a happy end.

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
You'd need quite the castle to fit 10k people, I'd say.

The 2020 National Ice Hockey Championships took place in this castle, approximately 240 men and 210 women took part:

content_839.jpg

lawrence

May 19, 2012
China just won it in OT so they’d talk about it on local news over there

if they win, yes it will be talked about since it will be their first win in ice hockey in olympic history. Seems pretty normal to write about.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad