GDT: GDT #3 New York Islanders vs New Jersey Devils | October 20th | 7:30 PM | F/OTL 5-4

Mr Misunderstood

Loser Point User
Apr 11, 2016
Charlotte, NC
Let's get it going! Keep the undefeated streak alive. Gotta pepper their tenders with their .898 combined SV%!

Checkout these high and mighty social media coordinators. Don't they remember they live in Jersey?

There's a reason the second you get over the GW or the Goethals the sky turns darker, the air smells funnier...
(all in good fun NJD lurkers!)

1697832502996.png

Reactions: MJF and The Real JT

The Real JT

No diving allowed
Jul 2, 2018
Connecticut
Let's get it going! Keep the undefeated streak alive. Gotta pepper their tenders with their .898 combined SV%!

Checkout these high and mighty social media coordinators. Don't they remember they live in Jersey?

There's a reason the second you get over the GW or the Goethals the sky turns darker, the air smells funnier...
(all in good fun NJD lurkers!)

View attachment 755362
I’m usually indifferent to Jersey because who wants to live there and who really gives a shit about them?

With that crap that they’ve posted I say f’em.

Hope they’re all forced to move to Elizabeth.

Tahoeblue

Nov 29, 2019
Reno/Tahoe
LI will always be my home but an added bonus when I moved away, was to not be around ranger fans. All fans have some jerks, but I gotta say, some vocal/ annoying fans lately have been Devils and Sabres fans. Some recent success of the Devils has totally gone to some of their fans heads. I truly don't mind the Devils as a team. Some Sabres fans have an aura of arrogance about their prospects and farm team and that this is the year blah blah blah.

Hell, I am a lifelong Islander fan so I can relate with those teams past struggles, they say things like"Oh I sort of forget about the Islanders and that there are still in league."

Lastly, any word on Mayfield?

Thanks

steveat

Jun 4, 2011
Last year, we died when we played the Devils in the first half. They were skating circles around us. I wonder what or how we will play them this season.

This game will be a real test to see what out limits are.

Lek

Nov 25, 2006
Raleigh
My guide says NHLN and MSG. I’m certain it will be blacked out on one if not both. May be stream on MSG+?
Sometimes hard finding it, but a bitch not on espn+.....in houston visiting....will find a way

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
I’m not intimidated by the Devils at all. They are more top heavy but I still believe this Islanders team is better

I think the Devils are better, but whatever... we can beat them if we control play like we can and stay out of the box.

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
I have on MSG.

Looking to continue our perfect winning ways, WB.

Let’s go Isles!

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Where is this being streamed for out of market? This is the worst part about this streaming deal.

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
Where is this being streamed for out of market? This is the worst part about this streaming deal.

Yup. Nowhere. You need to have some live streaming TV subscription with NHLN. You can sign up for a free trial for something or.... find other means.

steveat

Jun 4, 2011
I have gamecenter in France and I am not able to watch the game. I AM OUT OF MARKET!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad