GDT: GDT #20 Philadelphia Flyers vs New York Islanders | November 25th | 7:30 PM | F/1-0 SO/L

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
Didn’t see the game; this had a loss written all over it. Glad they got the point.

Must say, the news about Pelech sucked whatever life I had regenerated for this team.

majormet

Nov 12, 2009
Dix Hills, NY
I'm not going to be too upset about this game. They were flat about 55 minutes of the 60 minutes and because the Flyers lack skill for the most part, we got a point.

Bolduc ----- no confidence, I think he needs to play a bit more, this is a guy playing with fear for sure

Hutton - he is the ultimate nothing burger, does not screw up much, but does nothing good

Gauthier - fast, man really fast but barely noticed that the #16 was on the ice

Holmstrom - this is a bottom 6 guy

Best player for us was Engvall, he had jump, his line still had jump. Pageau has been coming back to life.

We have picked up 9 out of 12 points in our last 6 games after losing 2 dmen, I consider the Isles really blessed after the debacles in the Northwest.

scottywiper

Dec 2, 2018
They played poorly, lucky to get a point.
Against a back up goalie and in overtime...classic Isles!
A few things stood out.
Ilya was very good. Deserved better.
Barzal had no influence.
We pay Horvat to be a difference maker, he had the chance to but missed the net. Not the only one though but we should expect more.

IslandersGER

Dec 29, 2015
Deutschland
Barzal had no influence.
We pay Horvat to be a difference maker, he had the chance to but missed the net. Not the only one though but we should expect more.
Horvat got Barzalitis. Bo meshed well into the anaemic Isles offense, so we can say he's truly a part of this. Even McDavid would stop scoring if been traded to the Islanders. Is it the air? Is there something in the water? Are Islanders people generally prone to be underachiving?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad